Wiki Posts
Search

A polite note to F passengers...

Search this Thread

Old May 7, 2018, 6:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA LtG, Flying Blue Plat
A polite note to F passengers...

I guess it applies somewhat to J passengers also, although I’ve never had such an issue...

Third time this has happenned to me, so time for a PSA - last night/this morning in F had a gentleman spend a great deal of time placing his things around me (clothes, dirty underpants, you name it), and then proceed to sit on me thinking I was in fact his freshly made bed 2 seats behind. I was of course asleep throughout and got an almighty fright.

Please take a moment to ensure that your seat it actually your seat before making yourself at home. If you have removed contact lenses/glasses please be doubly careful. If in doubt, or indeed you cannot remember your seat number, please contact a member of cabin crew.

With thanks,
My internal organs
Old May 7, 2018, 7:15 am

Programs: BA Gold, HHonors Diamond, IHG Platinum, Senior Railcard & Bus Pass
Surely there is some consolation in knowing you look like a freshly made bed rather than an unmade one.
Old May 7, 2018, 7:18 am

Did you tell him to ‘F’ off?
Old May 7, 2018, 7:26 am

Sounds like he may have been well-lubricated by the generous in-flight service.
HIDDY and SullyofDoha like this.
Old May 7, 2018, 8:37 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Dirty underpants?

I've never taken off my underpants on an aircraft even when using the pyjamas....it just doesn't feel right.
Old May 7, 2018, 8:42 am

Can we include in this PSA asking ALL passengers to lock the bathroom door behind them. I cannot un-see what I saw.
Old May 7, 2018, 8:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci des Hommes Magiques et Magnifiques
Originally Posted by HIDDY
Dirty underpants?

I've never taken off my underpants on an aircraft even when using the pyjamas....it just doesn't feel right.
I never wear any so that would be a problem.
lhrpete, deeruck, our_kid and 6 others like this.
Old May 7, 2018, 8:47 am

Programs: Holder of six "persona non-grata" awards
Sorry mate, but I paid for these seats (using my credit card sign-up bonus and snagging reduced mileage award redemption)...so I can do whatever I want, whenever I want, wherever I want. All of the seats belong to me..don't you know who I am?
CallBell and Sealink like this.
Old May 7, 2018, 8:51 am
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

I've never experienced anyone actually sitting down on my bed but I did see an old man once on the opposite side of the F cabin, I was in 3K and he 2A. This was a few years ago and he began taking his underwear off. We were sitting at the gate, then put his PJ's on. He was facing towards the window and his bare bottom was there for all to see but he didn't really seem bothered!

Very unclassy!

Originally Posted by Can I help you

Hope Miss PG doesn't read that but if she does she'll no doubt have something to say!
Old May 7, 2018, 8:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci des Hommes Magiques et Magnifiques
Originally Posted by PETER01
I've never experienced anyone actually sitting down on my bed but I did see an old man once on the opposite side of the F cabin, I was in 3K and he 2A. This was a few years ago and he began taking his underwear off. We were sitting at the gate, then put his PJ's on. He was facing towards the window and his bare bottom was there for all to see but he didn't really seem bothered!

Very unclassy!

Hope Miss PG doesn't read that but if she does she'll no doubt have something to say!
I know deep down she would love to see me in my track suit bottoms, well that’s a sight for sore eyes.
PETER01 likes this.
Old May 7, 2018, 9:11 am

Programs: BA (GGL G4L), AA (Gold), HH (Diamond); Marriott (Gold)
Originally Posted by Calum
Can we include in this PSA asking ALL passengers to lock the bathroom door behind them. I cannot un-see what I saw.
Originally Posted by Can I help you

I cannot un-read what I read.
wrp96 and PJSMITH0 like this.
Old May 7, 2018, 9:20 am

Good job it wasn't me as they would be complaining about the lumpy, gel filled duvet BA now supply.
CallBell likes this.

Last edited by flapland; May 7, 2018 at 9:27 am
Old May 7, 2018, 9:24 am

Programs: BAEC Bronze
Never go for a wee in the QR J 787 toilets while on the ground is all I can say.
SkyTeem and phred007 like this.
Old May 7, 2018, 9:26 am

Location: All over the place often South Wales and Lake District
Programs: BA Gold for Life Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by Calum
And also to remember to flush the toilet - especially after a number two...
Old May 7, 2018, 9:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA LtG, Flying Blue Plat
Having spent 18 of the past 48 months pregnant I am just grateful it never happenned at any of these times, all joking aside.

It was a genuine mistake by the passenger involved, but I must be a target for this. I’ll bring a giant teddy next time.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.