KBP lounge access

Old Apr 28, 18, 7:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver
KBP lounge access

Looking through the dashboard at lounge options, I note that from Kiev KBP it states entry is "By invitation, obtain one at check in", but also "Standard BA rules". Traveling with hand baggage only does this mean I still have to present myself at the desks, or will my mobile boarding pass suffice?

Apologies but I've not seen this before and couldn't see the answer within the dashboard. If I do need to visit the desk, how far in advance if the flight do they open at KBP in experience?

Thank you all.
Old Apr 28, 18, 7:16 am

Programs: FB Plat; BAEC Gold
From experience on both BA and KLM you will be OK without the invitation. I would say that having your BAEC card with you would help reduce the time at the welcome desk.
stevebintley likes this.
Old Apr 28, 18, 7:17 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by DaveNCL View Post
From experience on both BA and KLM you will be OK without the invitation. I would say that having your BAEC card with you would help reduce the time at the welcome desk.
Super, the card is in my wallet so fingers crossed then! Thanks.
Old Apr 28, 18, 7:40 am

Programs: BA Gold, Accor Gold
I didn't go anywhere near check-in desks and went straight to the lounge with no problems 2 weeks ago (although with a CE BP as well as BAEC card)
stevebintley likes this.
Old Apr 28, 18, 9:04 am
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), AA OWE (EXP), IHG Plat
Yep - at both KBP and OTP the Lounge Rep will write an invitation and let you in...
stevebintley likes this.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: