Wiki Posts
Search

Progress to silver

Search this Thread

Old Apr 27, 2018, 1:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold
Progress to silver

I noticed something really strange in the BA app.

I have 425 tier points and heading to silver. Might even be able to gain Gold status this year as i regularly fly to Heatrow in Club Europe. From the 14 flights i did in the past few months 12 flights where with BA and 2 flights with AA.
Now the app says Progress to silver: 175 more needed for tier points (i have a flight next week that will give me another 80) and 2 of 4 flights completed. I was in the assumption that every flight booked on BA.com flying with BA would qualify, but appearantly the app does not see it that way.

What should i do to get the 2 more flights needed?
I will fly BA about twice to three times a month from Brussels to Heatrow and will fly to the US twice this year.

Any idea?
Old Apr 27, 2018, 1:48 am

System glitch. Ignore it.
Old Apr 27, 2018, 10:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
As noted by simons1, this is a system glitch explained in more depth in these threads:
still confused by eligible flights
Day trip this weekend / Advice on tier levels
Old Apr 27, 2018, 10:47 am

Programs: BA Gold / OW Emerald
Had the same one happen to me, don't worry about it!
Old Apr 27, 2018, 11:34 am
Original Poster

Thanxs for the quick repley's. I also believe its a glitch as the majority of my flights were on BA and even in Club Europe. Still for a newbie like me it seems odd and thats why i asked the question.
Old May 10, 2018, 3:52 am
Original Poster

After making another roundtrip to Heatrow the status updated and it now shows the correct amount.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.