First first - middle seats?

Old Apr 26, 2018, 4:02 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, Miles & More Silver, Privilege Club Silver
Sat in 3A with my wife in 2A on the 380 coming back from SFO found the windows very hard to look out from without sitting uncomfortably in my seat, so found it pretty pointless being sat there especially as my wife said she felt lonely at times during the flight. Overnight flight so she didn't want to wander about and disturb others so next time would probably go for the middle seats and I am an avid keeker out and love my window seat. However the middle seats don't appear perfect either for contact with your partner having to lean forward for eye to eye contact when sitting fairly upright. My wife is also a nudger on planes not easy in the middle seats in First, easier in CW.
Old Apr 26, 2018, 4:11 pm

Programs: BA GfL, GGL/CCR
On the a380 we have flown a few times lhrlax, two of us we always go for the middle seats row 4. It's a lovely aircraft in first

You can speak and enjoy the flight together, but it's not as though you are in each others faces either all the time.

Unless one of you loves a window seat

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.