Question about sgn-doh sector for BA

Old Apr 15, 2018, 10:16 pm
Original Poster

Question about sgn-doh sector for BA

Hi all,

I booked a ticket from sgn to doh to fra via qatar airways and foubd out that sgn to doha actually has a coshare flight number with BA. Is it possible for me to ask BA to credit sgn to doha sector as one of the 4 eligible flights requirement for membership?

thank you
Old Apr 15, 2018, 10:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Hoang Tran
I booked a ticket from SGN to DOH to FRA via Qatar Airways and found out that SGN to Doha actually has a codeshare flight number with BA. Is it possible for me to ask BA to credit SGN to Doha sector as one of the 4 eligible flights requirement for membership?
What is important is the marketing airline (flight number) and operating airline.
That the QR flights also have BA codeshares is irrelevant if you have purchased flights with QR flight numbers on QR operated aircraft.
Hoang Tran likes this.
Old Apr 15, 2018, 11:03 pm
Original Poster

Thank you

Thank you for your advice! Guess i cant cheat

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.