Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Finding historical flight delay information (BA)

Old Apr 14, 2018, 7:32 am
Original Poster

Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone could help me, I've been trying to find information about a delayed flight from a couple of years ago. Specifically the length of the delay.
It was flight BA2167 from London Gatwick to Tampa intl. on 14th April 2015.

I have used some tools from various 3rd party agents to see these details but they just tell me that is was delayed but not by how long.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!
Old May 23, 2018, 12:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
Originally Posted by Isobel Webb
I was wondering if anyone could help me, I've been trying to find information about a delayed flight from a couple of years ago. Specifically the length of the delay.
It was flight BA2167 from London Gatwick to Tampa intl. on 14th April 2015.

I have used some tools from various 3rd party agents to see these details but they just tell me that is was delayed but not by how long.
The best that I can do is to hazard a guess that G-YMMR departed at 1213 local time on 14 April 2015. Source: http://www.lhr-lgw.co.uk/downloads/g...015-04-lgw.zip - I'm not used to looking at the LGW information, but it looks like the times quoted are local, the "more" times are runway times (but the information is incomplete) and the "sbs" times (which are less incomplete) are departure and arrival times.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.