Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What font does BA use?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 23, 2018, 3:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, BA Silver, A3 Gold, Sixt Diamond
What font does BA use?

I know this thread is quite old. But could somebody please send me the font/fonts? I'm not going to use it/them for anything commercial/public, obviously, I just really like the font. Thank you!
Old Feb 23, 2018, 4:10 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, LH M&M Member
Mylius is a typeface, not a single font.

<runs away, my work here being complete>
Old Apr 7, 2018, 2:50 pm

I too know this thread is old, but I just found out about the BA font and it would be great to have.
Old Apr 7, 2018, 9:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: **Mucci Diamond Hairbrush** - compared to that nothing else matters (+BA Bronze)
Originally Posted by Justin Litke
I too know this thread is old, but I just found out about the BA font and it would be great to have.
As has been said already you just need to find a copy of the downloadable timetable. There are copies of these to be found on the net if you look hard enough.

Last edited by Jimmie76; Apr 7, 2018 at 9:28 pm
Old Apr 7, 2018, 11:15 pm

Yes, I did find one, but it isn't in my font list...
Old Apr 8, 2018, 12:07 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel

Originally Posted by Jimmie76
As has been said already you just need to find a copy of the downloadable timetable. There are copies of these to be found on the net if you look hard enough.
The downloadable timetable predates BA's 2007 brand revamp which introduced the Mylius Modern typeface.
Attached Images  
Old Apr 8, 2018, 1:48 am

Programs: Deliveroo Plus
Originally Posted by Prospero
The downloadable timetable predates BA's 2007 brand revamp which introduced the Mylius Modern typeface.
this is correct, I have the full set of the previous mylius versions which another FT kindly sent me, you may PM if you want them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.