Contacting BA as a Gold Card Holder

Old Apr 4, 2018, 9:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Executive Club
Contacting BA as a Gold Card Holder

Sorry, i can't find the information on the forum (I have looked)

I want to email BA with a query but can't find an email address. Is there one for Gold card holders to use?

If so, could someone let me have it please? Either in this thread or by PM?

Thanks

Jonathan
Old Apr 4, 2018, 10:14 pm

Programs: BA bronze, Aeroplan peon
If you log into your account on the website you should find the gold contact info there. I'm not gold anymore, so can't give you the current info.
Old Apr 5, 2018, 1:24 am

Programs: BA Gold
This is the dynamic "Contact Us" page: https://www.britishairways.com/trave...out_Country=GB
Old Apr 5, 2018, 1:37 am

Programs: BA GGL / GFL, Mucci Diamond!, HH Diamond, Radisson Premium, IHG Gold, Hertz Gold
There's no direct email address for Golds for BA. That starts at GGL and above - but as others have said there is the contact form, If you enter your Exec Club number then the system knows you are Gold and that seems to move you up the queue for a response.

You could always just call on the Gold line number if the type of query would work on a call?
Old Apr 5, 2018, 1:40 am
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Just to add in the Contacts page, if you click on your account in Help and Contacts as above, scroll down into "All other enquiries" then you will see the e-mail form to complete but I don't think there is a specific e-mail address for Gold's although they do appear to be prioritised.

It may be worth considering just actually calling them as my own personal experiences with the Gold line have been excellent, queries answered etc and the call is usually answered quite quickly by very knowledgeable agents.

Deferring to the previous advice given by corporate-wage-slave on this, best to call 1-4 pm ish which seems to always work for me. ^
Old Apr 6, 2018, 6:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Executive Club
thanks everyone
Old Apr 6, 2018, 6:38 am

Programs: Mucci Blue, BAEC Gold, Blockbuster Video card
+1 for the 'give them a call' comments - the BAEC Gold and even Silver lines are usually helpful hunting grounds for me. There are limits to what they can help with (tracing luggage seems not a forte for them if the situation is 'complicated') but many things can be handled and usually seem to be, relatively efficiently in my experience.

Lack of an email address is frustrating at times but I guess they decided they'd just get spammed or something. No point getting super annoyed about it I reckon.
Anonba likes this.
Old Apr 7, 2018, 5:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton Gold, BA Gold
I always get best results by sending a direct message to the BA twitter team...
Old May 4, 2018, 3:20 am

Programs: BA Gold, EK Silver
Similar question....but this is about the actual number- where can I find the Gold line number to call?
I'm logged in, but I don't see a phone number....just a message that says "If you ever need to speak to us, you have a direct line to our dedicated customer support team." Great- but where do I find the number??!!

I'm trying to book an upgrade with avios option, but the system keeps having an issue out and not letting me complete the transaction. Would this be an issue to call the gold number for? Or just the regular number?
Old May 4, 2018, 3:23 am

Originally Posted by sonoranjerseygirl
Similar question....but this is about the actual number- where can I find the Gold line number to call?
I'm logged in, but I don't see a phone number....just a message that says "If you ever need to speak to us, you have a direct line to our dedicated customer support team." Great- but where do I find the number??!!

I'm trying to book an upgrade with avios option, but the system keeps having an issue out and not letting me complete the transaction. Would this be an issue to call the gold number for? Or just the regular number?
My suggestion would be call sales tell them you get an error and are able to complete the booking online. They should be able to waive the booking fee and make the booking for you. This is the quickest way to do what you want.
sonoranjerseygirl likes this.
Old May 4, 2018, 3:29 am

Programs: BA, Hilton
For me, when I'm logged in, on the "Executive Club" menu item across the top, there is a "Contact Us" option at the bottom of the first column. Selecting that shows the numbers and hours.

It's also written on the back of your physical card if you have that available.
If you have a UK resident BAEC account, it should be on the back of the physical card with some unknown probability of it even being correct

But I'd defer to anonba for what number is best to use.

Last edited by BertieBadger; May 4, 2018 at 10:38 am Reason: Remove incorrect info, thanks to henry999 & PETER01
Old May 4, 2018, 3:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
Great- but where do I find the number??!!
Have you tried logging in and then going to this page: https://www.britishairways.com/trave...club/execclub/?
Old May 4, 2018, 3:35 am

Originally Posted by Pascoe
+1 for the 'give them a call' comments - the BAEC Gold and even Silver lines are usually helpful hunting grounds for me. There are limits to what they can help with (tracing luggage seems not a forte for them if the situation is 'complicated') but many things can be handled and usually seem to be, relatively efficiently in my experience.

Lack of an email address is frustrating at times but I guess they decided they'd just get spammed or something. No point getting super annoyed about it I reckon.
In the call centres there are limited systems and information available regarding baggage. However you can be transferred to the baggage team.
Old May 4, 2018, 7:14 am

Programs: BA EC Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by BertieBadger

It's also written on the back of your physical card if you have that available..
Oh, really?

Actually, I believe your claim is true only for those whose residence for BAEC purposes is in the UK. In sonoranjerseygirl's mini-bio, it says Location: DXB so perhaps the back of her physical card looks like mine.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf
reverse.pdf (182.8 KB, 133 views)
Old May 4, 2018, 7:19 am

Programs: BA, Hilton
Originally Posted by henry999
Oh, really?

Actually, I believe your claim is true only for those whose residence for BAEC purposes is in the UK. In sonoranjerseygirl's mini-bio, it says Location: DXB so perhaps the back of her physical card looks like mine.
I stand (well, sit) corrected.

Thank you for the correction ^ and my apologies to sonoranjerseygirl for the incorrect info!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.