Wiki Posts
Search

Podcast interview with AC

Search this Thread

Old Apr 4, 2018, 4:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: EC Blue, EB Silver, FB Gold
Podcast interview with AC

AA’s staff podcast “Tell me why” had a very quick interview with Mr Cruz today. Nothing particularly earth shattering, but he did mention they were looking at improving transfers between T5 & T3.

It’s only five minutes long and available on iTunes if anyone’s interested.
Old Apr 4, 2018, 4:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Originally Posted by RoyalSwazi
AA’s staff podcast “Tell me why” had a very quick interview with Mr Cruz today. Nothing particularly earth shattering, but he did mention they were looking at improving transfers between T5 & T3.

Hi,

Thanks for that.!

If they could improve the transfer experience for arriving UK Dom pax at T5 transferring to T3 so that they did not have to reclear security again at T3 it would be a great start.

Regards

TBS
christiang7 and Gastrocnemius like this.
Old Apr 4, 2018, 4:33 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by The _Banking_Scot
Hi,

Thanks for that.!

If they could improve the transfer experience for arriving UK Dom pax at T5 transferring to T3 so that they did not have to reclear security again at T3 it would be a great start.

Regards

TBS
Totally agree TBS. It’s a right PITA
Old Apr 4, 2018, 4:36 pm

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by RoyalSwazi

Is this on American (USA) version of iTunes / podcasts only? i.e can UK users listen?

do you have a link?

Thanks

Last edited by rockflyertalk; Apr 4, 2018 at 4:39 pm Reason: Ignore that. I’ve found it. Simple ‘google’ search, silly me.
Old Apr 4, 2018, 5:00 pm

Programs: BA Gold, VS Gold
Originally Posted by happeemonkee

Totally agree TBS. It’s a right PITA
Totally agree - and that’s probably the easiest one to fix.
Old Apr 5, 2018, 10:27 am

Did Alejandro say anything about his recent meeting with Air Miles Andy? Advance warning on the devaluation of Avios perhaps?
Old Apr 5, 2018, 11:27 am

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by simons1
Did Alejandro say anything about his recent meeting with Air Miles Andy? Advance warning on the devaluation of Avios perhaps?
No. it’s very brief and only mentions the £4.5bn investment, plus connections at T3/T5 plus all the other hubs across the globe. So nothing substantial, more of a longer term goal (pipe dream). “This year is about new food and new lounges plus a few new aircraft coming onboard.” That’s about it. He talks for approx 3mins 30secs.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.