Wiki Posts
Search

BA passenger value index

Search this Thread

Old May 26, 2018, 10:13 pm

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by ringingup
And would they oblige?
Yes, you could make subject access requests before GDPR and they legally had to oblige. A lot of what is covered by GDPR was already covered by the DPA but GDPR has done a huge amount of awareness raising.

If you're that keen just ask the CSM. I've done it before out of curiosity and they were more than happy to oblige.
Old May 28, 2018, 9:53 am

Originally Posted by revkev7
Is there a number allocated for a Gold for Life
GFL is not a tier, it's simply a relaxation of requalification requirements. Therefore GFLs are treated as Golds in every way on the frontline, there is no way (or need) to differentiate. Obviously call centres and back office are different.
Old May 28, 2018, 10:10 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Confus
GFL is not a tier, it's simply a relaxation of requalification requirements. Therefore GFLs are treated as Golds in every way on the frontline, there is no way (or need) to differentiate. Obviously call centres and back office are different.
although GGLfL do have a higher CIV than normal GGLs - which I think is what prompted the question.
crazyarmadillo likes this.
Old May 28, 2018, 10:19 am

Programs: BA Executive Club
Personally, I'm not all that fussed about CIV scores and the like.

I'd like an upgrade as and when I can get one but what'll be will be!
Old May 28, 2018, 11:48 am

Programs: BA GfL, GGL/CCR
Where it helped us in terms of missed flight,. Flight connections said 'we can't get you out today and then said, hold on a minute you are both 97. Let me take a second look. Hey presto we were out of Heathrow on a flight 40 mins later.

Other than that, occasionally crew have mentioned the score, but not often.

Last edited by crazyarmadillo; May 28, 2018 at 11:56 am
Old May 28, 2018, 1:42 pm

Programs: BA, JAL
I suppose it's more valid for people who don't look for the best deals, as they have more to leverage..
Those of us flying to vegas in CW for Ł850 won't be wanted all that much.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.