Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Suggestion for Tier Point runners: Can we do some sort of a Matrix learning session?

Suggestion for Tier Point runners: Can we do some sort of a Matrix learning session?

Old Apr 5, 2018, 3:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver
Seems like a lot of people find the drinks quite important. I thought we had our flights for that :P
Old Apr 8, 2018, 7:59 am

Programs: BAEC Silver (but only temporarily) AVIS Presidents Club, Starbucks Gold
Just did a search on Youtube and found a couple of Channels that may be beneficial to those looking for help with Matrix.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ITA+Matrix

I havent checked out any of the individual channels so don't know if this may be useful to those requesting a master class.
ML
Old Apr 8, 2018, 8:04 am

Programs: BA Gold / OW Emerald
I'm tempted to do a YouTube video - but I'm only an intermediate user. I've done instructional videos for complex topics in the past, so I'm comfortable with it...
Old Apr 8, 2018, 8:15 am

Programs: BA Gold Guest List, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by AlmostBritish
PS. I loved the transcon flight JFK to SFO and LAX to JFK. AA has a great business class product. And Susan Sarandon was in First on my return flight!:
Interesting. I've also seen her on 2 different LAX-JFK AA Transcon flights in First in the past year, too. AA Transcon is indeed a great product.
rossmacd likes this.
Old Apr 9, 2018, 8:16 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Mountlodge
Just did a search on Youtube and found a couple of Channels that may be beneficial to those looking for help with Matrix.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ITA+Matrix

I havent checked out any of the individual channels so don't know if this may be useful to those requesting a master class.
ML
I think most people know the basics. Like how to search for flights, and perhaps add a specific stop you want or which alliance. Personally I would love to learn how to read the fare rules, and use it to benefit me
Old Apr 9, 2018, 8:17 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by wiluk
Interesting. I've also seen her on 2 different LAX-JFK AA Transcon flights in First in the past year, too. AA Transcon is indeed a great product.
She must love AA or she is a TP runner as well. Lets ask her next time :P

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.