Search

BA Price Match

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2018, 8:36 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold
Question BA Price Match

Hi guys,

Like many of us I've had trouble with BA to have a price match on a flight.

More importantly, I would like your understanding of this sentence :
BPGR is only applicable to the first booking made; any subsequent changes to an itinerary or booking will not be eligible for a BPGR
(Source, Terms and Conditions : https://www.britishairways.com/en-gb.../price-promise)

According to BA, it means that if you change your booking, it will invalidate BPGR of the whole booking.
To me, that means : any additional changes after the 1st booking will not receive price match, but we'll still honour BPGR of the 1st booking.

What do you guys think of this wording? I believe it should be adjusted so it makes perfect sense to everybody. Or maybe that just me?
Old Mar 31, 2018, 10:12 am

Good luck with that. To be honest I think it's perfectly reasonable to say price match only applies before any changes. As soon as you change a booking the complications kick in. I wouldn't expect any price match on the original itinerary after any changes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.