Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Unclaiming flights from BAEC to credit elsewhere

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28, 2018, 9:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, CX MPC Gold, Avis preferred plus, MyWaitrose card

Hi there

Is there a procedure, and how straightforward is it, to 'uncredit' flights from BAEC in order to credit them to a different FF program?

By means of background, I have just accepted a status match to CX Marco Polo club, but whilst the match went through I had three return flights in CX semi flex economy (booking class K) which credited to BAEC. These only earn minimal tps and avios, but would earn full MPC tier points and asia miles, so I want to retrospectively claim for them (don't need the tps on BA as already requalified as gold for next year). I understand that in MPC is it the posting date of the points that count, not the date of the flight, so I can retroclaim for flights taken before a change of tier (as moving up a tier in MPC means a points reset!).

Any suggestions or advice, other than just calling the gold line?

Thanks
Old Mar 28, 2018, 10:41 pm

Programs: BA GGL, LH FTL
Calling BA is your only option. The flights need to be manually removed from your BAEC account, you can then request credit with CX.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.