Wiki Posts
Search

Earliest arrival at Haneda

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20, 2018, 8:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, SAS Silver
Earliest arrival at Haneda

How early can I arrive at Haneda when I’m on the BA8 at 9.45 am?
Old Mar 20, 2018, 8:05 am

Originally Posted by Flounge
How early can I arrive at Haneda when I’m on the BA8 at 9.45 am?
The international terminal is open 24/7, you can arrive whenever you want.
Old Mar 20, 2018, 8:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold / VS /IHG Diamond & Ambassador
If you actually mean what time does BA check-in open then work on 3 hours before departure. It's usually listed in check-in options in MMB in the app.
Old Mar 20, 2018, 8:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, SAS Silver
Originally Posted by UKtravelbear
If you actually mean what time does BA check-in open then work on 3 hours before departure. It's usually listed in check-in options in MMB in the app.
Thanks. Yes, I was referring to the time BA check-in opens.
Old Mar 20, 2018, 8:41 am

Programs: VS FC Gold, BA EC Gold, Amex Centurion, EK Gold, ex-G-ATVK driver
They opened around 6am when I was last booked on that flight on 28 May 2017, but the flight then was scheduled to leave at 08:50. In a way, it's worth being there for "opening time" to experience the bowing ritual.

I arrived there early due to the infamous IT melt down irrops, which worked to my advantage, I was rebooked from BA F to NH F.
Old Mar 20, 2018, 12:40 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold
Certainly worth making some time to enjoy the JAL F lounge at Haneda. The combination of fresh french gallettes and curry rice for breakfast makes a nice start to the day.
Old Mar 20, 2018, 12:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Hi,

For a 950 am flight last year I was walking through the terminal just after 7am when there was an announcement that check in just opened.

I think MMB gives the opening time at 2hrs 30mins before departure.

Regards

TBS

PS I would also try the Cathay Pacific Bus/First combined lounge ( a lot better than NRT CX lounge) as it was very quiet just before the BA lounge.

Last edited by The _Banking_Scot; Mar 20, 2018 at 2:15 pm
Old Mar 20, 2018, 2:06 pm

Originally Posted by Kleaver
Certainly worth making some time to enjoy the JAL F lounge at Haneda.
Another reason for my always getting there early was the free massages, but I think I read somewhere they have been stopped. If so a real shame.
Old Mar 20, 2018, 2:32 pm

Programs: OZ Diamond, Jiffypark Manhattan Gold
Of course the other option is to check-in online, if you have no bags, show up as early as you like to go to that lounge.

This backfired on me once though...I planned to spend the day (like 10-11 hours) hopping between Star Alliance lounges at JFK. That did not work. I was told I couldn't cross security with a LOT mobile boarding pass. Of course there was no check-in kiosks, so I couldn't get a paper pass until their check-in opened.

So if you take my suggestion, try to find out first here if you can get in with a mobile BP

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.