Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Snowstorm - Boston March 21

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20, 2018, 7:58 pm

Programs: BA Bronze
I’m in NY - forecast for tomorrow ranges from 80-100% chance of snow until about 19:00.
I wore my snow boots through LHR last week , I’m going to need them !
Old Mar 20, 2018, 8:12 pm

Programs: GGL
PHL expecting 24 hours and 12 inches of snow starting 2am Weds morning. Pretty miserable out there already.
Old Mar 20, 2018, 8:59 pm

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold (current GGL), HH Diamond
Kinda quiet in the JFK Concorde room waiting on BA182. Expecting the flight to be packed, as all flights flights tomorrow except the day flight are cancelled.
Old Mar 23, 2018, 2:24 am

I guess, I am late here but this information can be useful for your future journeys.

Before every journey, you should be prepared for delays and cancellations as there can be several chances where your flight can have mechanical or technical issues which causes flight delays or cancellations.

To stay prepared for cancellations and delays you should know about EC Regulation 261/2004 - a law that governs general compensation rules for air passengers. According to this rule, you can claim compensation from airlines in case of flight delays or cancellations. However, there are certain extraordinary circumstances that do not entitle you any compensation.

It's always better to stay prepared ahead of your trip.

Happy Flying!
Old Mar 23, 2018, 2:31 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by Clarke_Barry
It's always better to stay prepared ahead of your trip.

Happy Flying!
Absolutely right. Welcome to Flyertalk Clarke_Barry and welcome to the BA forum. I hope that you will find this a useful and fascinating resource. Perhaps I can draw your attention to the Dashboard, where for example we have a detailed thread on EC261 and its impact on BA - along with many other useful threads. Welcome on board.
Old Mar 23, 2018, 2:44 am

Programs: BAEC Gold [>20k Lifetime TPs] | Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond [as is Mrs PtF] | Various Others
Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
Absolutely right. Welcome to Flyertalk Clarke_Barry and welcome to the BA forum. I hope that you will find this a useful and fascinating resource. Perhaps I can draw your attention to the Dashboard, where for example we have a detailed thread on EC261 and its impact on BA - along with many other useful threads. Welcome on board.
Very diplomatically put c-w-s. I can well imagine some here commenting that C_B’s advice is simply stating the bleedin’ obvious.
PUCCI GALORE likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.