Wiki Posts
Search

T5B Lounge Information Screens

Search this Thread

Old Mar 8, 2018, 3:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Blue
T5B Lounge Information Screens

Tried searching for the information or an appropriate thread in which to ask this question but couldn’t find either. Please move or merge as appropriate.

Do the information screens in the T5B Lounge show gate information for A, B and C satellites? If not, would I be entirely dependent on the mobile app giving me the gate info in time to walk back to A or on to C?

I like a walk and I really like the B Lounge, but the thought of missing my flight might keep me in the A lounges if reliable gate information isn’t available.

Thanks
Old Mar 8, 2018, 3:33 pm

Programs: BA Silver; IHG Spire; Avis P+; Global Entry
It has B and C
Old Mar 8, 2018, 4:06 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by aidy
It has B and C
Thanks, aidy. So if I end up on an A bus gate - this is for LHR-JFK on Sat - it sounds like I’m reliant on the app.

Thanks for the info.
Old Mar 8, 2018, 7:59 pm

Originally Posted by frank_poulankh

Thanks, aidy. So if I end up on an A bus gate - this is for LHR-JFK on Sat - it sounds like I’m reliant on the app.

Thanks for the info.
In addition to the BA Mobile App, there is also a Heathrow Mobile App that has gate information. I have been monitoring a particular flight every day for over a month using the Heathrow app, and the gate information has always appeared approximately 70 minutes before. scheduled departure,
aidy likes this.
Old Mar 9, 2018, 12:01 am

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold
Just ask at the lounge desk; they usually have decent information, although it can change if the departure time is still distant.
aidy likes this.
Old Mar 9, 2018, 1:10 am
Original Poster

Thanks majortom421 and pennineuk. Those are both very good suggestions; between the two, I should have all the info I need to keep me on track.
Old Mar 9, 2018, 2:07 am

Programs: BA Silver; IHG Spire; Avis P+; Global Entry
and also remember you need to use the tunnels to go back to the A gates if required, and not the train
frank_poulankh likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.