BOS day flight vs night flight to UK

Old Mar 8, 2018, 12:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: **Mucci Diamond Hairbrush** - compared to that nothing else matters (+BA Bronze)
Originally Posted by manord
Turns out the prices have shifted since I first looked - and now the day flight option, including the BOS Hilton hotel, is now a few hundred pounds cheaper than the overnight flight. So day flight it is.
Best of luck and don't forget to sign up for Hilton Honours if you haven't already.
Old Mar 8, 2018, 12:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, Bonvoy Platinum, HH Diamond; others
Originally Posted by Jimmie76
Best of luck and don't forget to sign up for Hilton Honours if you haven't already.
Thanks - although I've managed to keep HH diamond for the last couple of years and I've stayed at that particular hotel a few times previously :-)
Old Mar 8, 2018, 2:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: **Mucci Diamond Hairbrush** - compared to that nothing else matters (+BA Bronze)
Originally Posted by manord
Thanks - although I've managed to keep HH diamond for the last couple of years and I've stayed at that particular hotel a few times previously :-)
To quote Mr Burns: Excellent

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.