Search

BA BP on AA routing

Search this Thread

Old Feb 16, 2018, 8:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC 35K
BA BP on AA routing

Hi all,

I just checked in (through AA) for my trip tomorrow that involves 3 flights, 2 are BA codeshares on AA metal and one is full BA (Heathrow to Europe). I'm having a bit of trouble obtaining my boarding pass for that last flight. AA says I need to collect at Heathrow, and everytime I click "Get Boarding Pass" on the BA app (for the BA flight) I get redirected to AA.com (homepage). Any ideas what's going on? It's not a huge deal, but I would prefer to have all my BPs ahead of time.

Cheers,
TUF
Old Feb 16, 2018, 9:14 am

You will be able to get all the boarding passes at the check-in desk.

At at the moment, AA is in control of the booking so the BA app/website can't check you in.

Once AA passes on the booking, try the app again. This will probably be on landing at LHR.
Old Feb 16, 2018, 9:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC 35K
Originally Posted by MarkFlies
You will be able to get all the boarding passes at the check-in desk.

At at the moment, AA is in control of the booking so the BA app/website can't check you in.

Once AA passes on the booking, try the app again. This will probably be on landing at LHR.
ok good to know, thanks!

TUF

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.