Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Any point joining AAdvantage?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15, 2018, 12:07 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel

Originally Posted by pazza2000

You can earn AA miles from Uber spend? Interesting.... (since SPG are cutting their partnership)
Sorry, I should have been clearer. AFAIK, there is no direct partnership between Uber and AAdvantage. I earn AA miles automatically by virtue of my Uber account being tied to my AA Amex
Old Feb 15, 2018, 12:11 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel

Originally Posted by QueenOfCoach
Aadvantage miles expire after 18 months of inactivity. That means to keep your account active, you have to do something about it every 18 months. The AA forum has a thread on easy and cheap ways to get activity and prevent miles from expiring.
Unfortunately, there are very few fast acting earning options available to UK residents. Donate or purchase miles are among the few of these options available
Old Feb 15, 2018, 1:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
mY AA account remains at 0, but at least they know I’m in their system not just as oneworld Emerald. We seem to get extra recognition on AA flights, but I have no idea whether that’s just J pax or OWE.

I just join programs anyway. AA, AZ, QR, and today BE ... usually just in case, or on a status match. But always credit to BAEC/Avios, of course!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.