Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What meals are served on BA35 and BA36

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12, 2018, 4:05 pm

Programs: BAEC GGL/CR; Hilton Diamond; Mucci des Puccis
Originally Posted by kosy91
Sorry I didnt mean to be rude or anything....I was just VERY surprised that BA or any other carrier flying on an Indian route would serve beef
I think the conclusion is that they don't - my mistake, I was probably thinking of the lamb.
Old Feb 12, 2018, 8:52 pm

Programs: BA Gold, and others
FWIW, I had an excellent beef dish on LX ZRH to DEL, quite recently.
Old Feb 18, 2018, 3:15 am

Programs: BAEC bronze
I wondered if the OP could report back on their flight when they can. Am flying CW and will be first time on a 787. Have reserved 3A & 3B. We will have a seven hour connection in Chennai en route to Columbo but trying not to think about that at the moment! Thanks.
Old Feb 18, 2018, 3:18 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: SPG LT Plat, BA G, BD*LG, MG Blue+ ...
Originally Posted by bisonrav
I think the conclusion is that they don't - my mistake, I was probably thinking of the lamb.
Or bison, perhaps ?
Old Feb 18, 2018, 4:36 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by BAW2
I wondered if the OP could report back on their flight when they can. Am flying CW and will be first time on a 787. Have reserved 3A & 3B. We will have a seven hour connection in Chennai en route to Columbo but trying not to think about that at the moment! Thanks.
When are you flying? I am not going until the end of March, back beginning of April so happy to oblige if you are flying after that date? Chennai is a pretty poxy airport
Old Feb 19, 2018, 1:58 am

Programs: BAEC bronze
Originally Posted by CharlotteC

When are you flying? I am not going until the end of March, back beginning of April so happy to oblige if you are flying after that date? Chennai is a pretty poxy airport
Thanks! Am flying end of April and back early May. Am going to re-think the idea of getting a hotel for the connection....
Old Feb 20, 2018, 10:05 am

Originally Posted by CharlotteC

I'm flying end of March as well, on a Tuesday from LHR - MAA in J.
Old Feb 20, 2018, 2:29 pm
Original Poster

Aah sounds as if you are going shortly before me

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.