FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   British Airways | Executive Club (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club-446/)
-   -   Some people have no manners (pt 3.) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club/1893039-some-people-have-no-manners-pt-3-a.html)

Petrus Feb 9, 18 3:54 am

Some people have no manners (pt 3.)

Well I thought I had seen it all. 1C was empty but about 10 minutes in flight someone shifted themselves to said seat, with what appears the crews blessing :(

Not only did they spread out their possesions, they happily put their feet up on the wall during dinner service, and kept them there for quite the while.

How considerate and thoughtful.

TPRun Feb 9, 18 3:55 am

That doesn't even look comfortable (unless he was really short!)

V10 Feb 9, 18 3:57 am

Least surprising post of the day.

madfish Feb 9, 18 4:03 am

Did they move from elsewhere in the CE cabin or from ET?

Regardless crew should have addressed the issue of feet on the bulkhead.

deboyzoned Feb 9, 18 4:06 am

Sorry, but why are feet on the bulhead bad manners?

itsmeitisss Feb 9, 18 4:09 am

Originally Posted by deboyzoned (Post 29397375)

Do you always know what's on the bottom of your shoes? Chewing gum, boiled sweet or even worse, smelly things...

V10 Feb 9, 18 4:10 am

Do you really not know the answer to that question?

gms Feb 9, 18 4:11 am

If I came into your home and put my feet, with my outdoor shoes still on, on your living wall, would you see that as good manners or bad manners?

Calum Feb 9, 18 4:14 am

Nothing does my head in more than people that put their feet on the bulkhead... Should result in CC moving them to the back of ET

deboyzoned Feb 9, 18 4:16 am

The picture shows shoes on the bulkhead, but the text refers to feet. So i was questioning why feet (without shoes) on bulkhead are bad manners :-)

Also ... if you are worried about Chewing gum, boiled sweet or even worse, smelly things... on the sole of your shoes ..... the same can be said about the wheely bag wheels .... how often do people put the wheely bags on the seat ... quite often ...

deboyzoned Feb 9, 18 4:17 am

Originally Posted by gms (Post 29397384)
If I came into your home and put my feet, with my outdoor shoes still on, on your living wall, would you see that as good manners or bad manners?

I was referring to feet minus shoes. there is a difference.

Worcester Feb 9, 18 4:20 am

Originally Posted by Calum (Post 29397395)
Nothing does my head in more than people that put their feet on the bulkhead... Should result in CC moving them to the back of ET

Or possibly sent outside to wipe their feet.

lost_in_translation Feb 9, 18 4:22 am

And this is why the bulkheads in CE are often so scuffed - I have never disliked someone purely from seeing their shoe before!

V10 Feb 9, 18 4:25 am

Originally Posted by deboyzoned (Post 29397405)

Indeed there is. In this case you have to put your shoes back on after I tell you to get out of my house.

gms Feb 9, 18 4:25 am

Originally Posted by deboyzoned (Post 29397405)

Yes. Feet minus shoes are often very smelly!

I have seen bare feet, socks and shoes in such positions. All of them are unacceptable in my view (some more so than others!).