FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   British Airways | Executive Club (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club-446/)
-   -   My life is complete - Boarding Pass information (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club/1892482-my-life-complete-boarding-pass-information.html)

Petrus Feb 6, 2018 7:08 am

My life is complete - Boarding Pass information

Time to retire from flying. Acheived new heights and have been elevated to exalted status with BA.
Pucci, I realise it is frowned upon and deemed uncouth, however this calls for you to issue my 7th (or is it 8th) MUCCI.

Today, I am pleased to announce a first treble for me!
My Boarding Pass for tomorrow contains:

SEQ001
Group 1

It is the coolest thing ever.

Thanks,
P

madfish Feb 6, 2018 7:11 am

I’m waiting for somebody to trump you by having 1A on the sequence as well.

Petrus Feb 6, 2018 7:13 am

Originally Posted by madfish (Post 29385420)
I’m waiting for somebody to trump you by having 1A on the sequence as well.

ARGH. Syntax error.

cupsandsaucers Feb 6, 2018 7:20 am

Your are missing SSSS on your boarding card. Only the coolest folk get that. :)

Quarky Quark Feb 6, 2018 7:27 am

Wouldn't you need to be on BA001 as well, and maybe do an air BnB at 111 First Avenue? :p

PETER01 Feb 6, 2018 7:47 am

Originally Posted by Quarky Quark (Post 29385477)
Wouldn't you need to be on BA001 as well, and maybe do an air BnB at 111 First Avenue? :p

and afterwards make sure your on the Oneshow on BBC1 sporting a number 1 haircut :D

bjorns Feb 6, 2018 8:23 am

Originally Posted by Petrus (Post 29385405)
Time to retire from flying. Acheived new heights and have been elevated to exalted status with BA.
Pucci, I realise it is frowned upon and deemed uncouth, however this calls for you to issue my 7th (or is it 8th) MUCCI.

Today, I am pleased to announce a first treble for me!
My Boarding Pass for tomorrow contains:

SEQ001
Group 1

It is the coolest thing ever.

Thanks,
P

My dear Petrus,

Now, what could possibly go wrong??

Flight gets cancelled?

Flight oversold and you get re-routed via Mogadishu in Chicken class?

You're denied boarding, as your emotional support animal, 'Huggy' the python is considered to cuddly?

Have a great flight! Maybe! ;)

nufnuf77 Feb 6, 2018 8:32 am

If you are seated in row 1 you’ll always be group 1 so really you achieved merely two things and 1K, is that a good seat? I thought only 1A counts as ...... seat ;)

EuropeanPete Feb 6, 2018 8:43 am

Originally Posted by nufnuf77 (Post 29385693)
If you are seated in row 1 you’ll always be group 1

Not usually group 2?

csutter Feb 6, 2018 10:57 pm

xenole Feb 6, 2018 11:25 pm

To be honest, a more complete result would have been checking in at 11:11 on the 11/11/11 and then getting SEQ001 on BA001, seat 1A but we'll all be long gone before the next chance of something along those lines.

our_kid Feb 7, 2018 12:25 am

Originally Posted by csutter (Post 29388544)

Very good - am in BKI next week! :)

slightly drifting O/T best boarding pass I have had was AY ticket on IB BP for a CX flight - was gutted when CX Agent took it off me and reprinted another one!!

Phil the Flyer Feb 7, 2018 2:42 am

Originally Posted by Petrus (Post 29385405)

Achieved new heights and have been elevated to exalted status with BA.

Petrus - sorry to take the wind out of your sails, but while you may have been elevated to exalted status with BA I’m afraid 7 or 8 Muccis doesn’t cut the mustard. Besides, you should never publicly demand one; their award is entirely at the discretion of Ms PG.

I’ve got 14 of them (an all-time record I believe) - not that it’s done me much good trying to win the affections of Ms PG. Mind you, the value of a Mucci these days seems to be heading in the same direction as bitcoins.

SWISSBOBBY Feb 7, 2018 3:05 am

Once got the triple of

BA 001
Seat 01A
SEQ NO 001

SB

Petrus Feb 7, 2018 12:11 pm

Well it was a nice flight and BA F delivered. Binged through season 7 of GOT, 20 minutes left of the season now stuck at JFK waiting for bags as they cannot open the cargo door...

Obviously immigration was empty!