Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

New Group Boarding and Guesting a Colleague

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 6, 2018, 5:32 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver, Sixt Platinum, HHons Diamond

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere, but a quick search didn't reveal anything.

Tomorrow I am taking two flights with a colleague (GLA-LHR & LHR-TLS) and we are travelling in ET. I made the booking so both of us is on the same booking and sitting next to each other. My boarding pass shows Group 1, whereas my colleague's (who has no status with BA) shows Group 4. In the old days I would just guest a colleague through Fastrack boarding, but with the new system is that still allowed? I would hate to embarrass my colleague by attempting to guest her through, only for her to be turned back.
Old Feb 6, 2018, 5:47 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Vinotraveller
Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere, but a quick search didn't reveal anything.

Tomorrow I am taking two flights with a colleague (GLA-LHR & LHR-TLS) and we are travelling in ET. I made the booking so both of us is on the same booking and sitting next to each other. My boarding pass shows Group 1, whereas my colleague's (who has no status with BA) shows Group 4. In the old days I would just guest a colleague through Fastrack boarding, but with the new system is that still allowed? I would hate to embarrass my colleague by attempting to guest her through, only for her to be turned back.
In parliamentary speak - I refer the honourable gentleman to the answer I gave some moments ago https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/29385077-post295.html

Scallywag72 likes this.
Old Feb 6, 2018, 6:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver, Sixt Platinum, HHons Diamond
Originally Posted by KARFA
In parliamentary speak - I refer the honourable gentleman to the answer I gave some moments ago https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/29385077-post295.html

Excellent! Many thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.