Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Help with Global entry renewal for UK citizens

Old Feb 5, 18, 4:31 am
Original Poster

I have searched the forum for an answer to this question to no avail. Has any British passport holder renewed their global entry yet? If so I have a few questions for you that I am sure other forum members who are also coming up for renewal soon may benefit from too.

Aside from the GOES website being retired, when I log on to the new CBP website it asks for a UK access code, Do you need a new UK access code to go through the whole process or is there another way of renewing? I do not want to go through the whole process to find out I have wasted a bunch of time and not achieved much.

Many thank for your help in advance.
Old Feb 5, 18, 4:34 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by rtanna View Post
I have searched the forum for an answer to this question to no avail. Has any British passport holder renewed their global entry yet? If so I have a few questions for you that I am sure other forum members who are also coming up for renewal soon may benefit from too.

Aside from the GOES website being retired, when I log on to the new CBP website it asks for a UK access code, Do you need a new UK access code to go through the whole process or is there another way of renewing? I do not want to go through the whole process to find out I have wasted a bunch of time and not achieved much.

Many thank for your help in advance.
Hi rtanna

This thread may help UK Joining Global Entry program (Merged Threads)

The old GOES site has been retired and you need to register for the new trusted traveler site, see this post https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/29261489-post1348.html
Old Feb 5, 18, 4:44 am

Programs: MyWaitrose, IC Spire Ambassador, Hilton Diamond & BAEC Gold
It does seem that you have to pay the uk government for a code now if you want to renew. Hopefully this is just a one off and not every time.
Old Feb 5, 18, 5:05 am
Senior Mod and Moderator: Aegean Miles&Bonus and British Airways

Programs: A3*G, BA Gold, BD Gold (in memoriam), IHG Spire Ambassador
As this is not specifically a BA issue, we'd ask that you continue to follow and contribute to the thread kindly linked above.

/mod

Search this Thread
Search Engine: