I Think I may Have Had It With BA

Old Feb 5, 2018, 1:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
Which has a read-across to the EI substitutions on LHR-DUB where no CE exists

Thanks, C-W-S ^
Old Feb 5, 2018, 1:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by NWIFlyer
In my case they claimed that VS J = BA F simply because (a) they called it "Upper Class" and (b) it was the highest class VS offered, just as F was with BA.

With that sort of logic floating around the BA legal department, I imagine the marketing people might sometimes like to get their hands on them ...
Good grief, if that's all the argument the legal team can come up with, I sure hope for BA that they are not paying them too much money!!
ermis177 likes this.
Old Feb 6, 2018, 7:13 am

Programs: BAEC
Can’t say I like Fevertree that much, seems to alter the taste of the gin, probably need to try a different option in their range. Either that or all the aviation fuel I sniffed in the RAF has destroyed my tastebuds.

Mrs.N likes Death In Paradise, says it’s “light hearted murder” - personally I reckon that a good lawyer could get any of the accused off as most of the evidence appears circumstantial; I must stress that I am not trained in the legal profession though.

Glad things worked out for you after your rant, enjoy flying other carriers. I have sampled a few lately but my budget holder insists on lowest economy fares for Europe and BA seem to be the lowest to Brussels most of the time when I book.
Old Feb 6, 2018, 3:49 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, IHG & Accor Plat...
Originally Posted by Down the back
I was travelling to Warsaw today so gave me the opportunity to try out the Quantas lounge in T3, t......
AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!

There is no "u" in Qantas. There is however sometimes an I.... usually if "I" am headed home for xmas.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.