Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Is there a way to consolidate a HHA?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1, 2018, 1:16 am
Original Poster

Is there a way to consolidate a HHA?

Basically, I want one member of the HHA to have full control and ownership over all the Avios in the HHA. Is there ANY way to achieve this?
Old Feb 1, 2018, 1:19 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: BAEC GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond, Starbucks Gold
The only way I can think of doing this is to set up emails that onlynyiu have access to and change all the passwords on the various BAEC accounts.

Dont think one person has complete control, even the head of household.
Old Feb 1, 2018, 1:23 am
Original Poster

Say the HHA has the account credentials. But this way, every booking is taken proportionally from the HA members. Any way to have the FULL amount to one member?
Old Feb 1, 2018, 1:31 am
Community Director

Programs: A3*G, BA Gold, BD Gold (in memoriam), IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by mlqsko
Say the HHA has the account credentials. But this way, every booking is taken proportionally from the HA members. Any way to have the FULL amount to one member?
Well, sort of - remove them from the HHA, make the redemption, then at some point in the future put them back again.

The HHA is doing exactly what it was designed for here - if that's not what you want from BAEC, you probably need to dissolve it.
Old Feb 1, 2018, 1:44 am
gms

Programs: BA Gold / GfL, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by NWIFlyer
Well, sort of - remove them from the HHA, make the redemption, then at some point in the future put them back again.

The HHA is doing exactly what it was designed for here - if that's not what you want from BAEC, you probably need to dissolve it.
As NWIFlyer points out, that is pretty much the primary purpose of a HHA. So why do you want a HHA if you don't want to pool the Avios?
Old Feb 1, 2018, 2:44 am

Programs: GGL
You might be able to manage it by moving avois between the individual members BAEC accounts and avois.com accounts.
Old Feb 1, 2018, 5:02 am

Programs: BA Silver
I did this accidentally, moved Avios from my account to Iberia, they were taken from both accounts in the HHA and when I managed to get them back to BA (via avios.com) they were all credited to my BA account.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.