Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Which is easiest for midnight bookings - Japan or US call centres?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 20, 2018, 6:31 am
Original Poster

Need to book a return flight SYD-LHR on a 2-4-1 voucher and will need to call either US or Japan at midnight to secure the seats. I haven't done this before and was wondering which is easiest to contact and more likely to end with a positive result.

Approximately how long does it take to get through to each one?

Are there likely to be any language problems with the Japanese one as I don't speak Japanese?

Any help or advice appreciated
Old Jan 20, 2018, 6:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
Welcome to FT, Karen762!
Originally Posted by Karen762
Are there likely to be any language problems with the Japanese one as I don't speak Japanese?
On this specific question, you'll be fine if you can speak English.

You have probably already seen the information in this thread - BA American Express 2-4-1 Voucher Discussion - but I don't know if you saw the very recent report of a personal experience starting at this point in the thread: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/brit...l#post29297153
Karen762 likes this.
Old Jan 20, 2018, 7:07 am
Original Poster

Thanks - US it is then! Will try at 11.45 and will try and think of some things to ask about just in case I get through quickly

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.