Connecting to A380 flight at LHR

Old Jan 17, 2018, 10:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver
I'm normally pretty relaxed about these things - usually get to the airport with just enough time to make the flight. But on this occasion I've lost my nerve and switched to the 1487 on Sunday (it was free to change), so if all goes on time I'll have about 3 hours to kill in the lounge. I'm guessing T5B is best as it looks like the A380 flights all go from T5C?
Old Jan 17, 2018, 10:57 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by Twoflower
, so if all goes on time I'll have about 3 hours to kill in the lounge. I'm guessing T5B is best as it looks like the A380 flights all go from T5C?
No matter where the departure is, if you have 3 hours spare then T5B is the best lounge to use, all gates are within 10 minutes walk of that lounge.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.