Community
Wiki Posts
Search

1A/1D seats special treatment?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2018, 5:05 am

Programs: BA GGL / GFL, Mucci Diamond!, HH Diamond, Radisson Premium, IHG Gold, Hertz Gold
Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
For that, you just became a Mucci of the Silver Hairbrush.
Blimey, ma'am.. after 12 long years. I'm speechless

Once my hands have stopped shaking, I will update my profile.. this more than makes up for being overlooked in the New Year's Honours:-:
Old Jan 12, 2018, 10:38 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by ThatT1Feeling
Blimey, ma'am.. after 12 long years. I'm speechless

Once my hands have stopped shaking, I will update my profile.. this more than makes up for being overlooked in the New Year's Honours:-:
Darling - These are the New Year's Honours.
Old Jan 12, 2018, 11:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
Darling - These are the New Year's Honours.
Honours are much cheaper than cash, Avios or FlyerTalk yellow tags!
Old Jan 12, 2018, 1:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
Just been assigned/stuck in 1A/C to MLA later this year with no options ... Gold perks, I assume, but oh the wide open space and the view of the jump-seats and the galley! Don't want to shift to Row 5 thank you, which is all that's otherwise available. However, we fully expect someone will talk to us

Managed to get 2D/F [with a proper bulkhead] on the way home, though.
Old Jan 12, 2018, 1:57 pm

Programs: Costa Coffee
For that, you just became a Mucci of the Silver Hairbrush.
Having come across 'mucci' on a few occasions in this blog I finally decided to look it up.
I was rather perturbed by what I've found:
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Mucci

Old Jan 12, 2018, 2:06 pm

Programs: BA Silver
Oh dear
Old Jan 13, 2018, 4:45 am

Originally Posted by Amygdala28
Having come across 'mucci' on a few occasions in this blog I finally decided to look it up.
I was rather perturbed by what I've found:
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Mucci

Never mind Dear - It came from DeBrett's Peerage.
Old Jan 13, 2018, 8:47 am

Never mind Dear - It came from DeBrett's Peerage.
I see. I clearly looked in the wrong place and should of course have checked on FT first!
I came across
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/327997-post20.html
and
MUCCI Roll Call
and note with respect that you'd bestowed this title long before the plebs abused it in such gross fashion.
Old Jan 13, 2018, 11:53 am

Originally Posted by Amygdala28
I see. I clearly looked in the wrong place and should of course have checked on FT first!
I came across
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/327997-post20.html
and
MUCCI Roll Call
and note with respect that you'd bestowed this title long before the plebs abused it in such gross fashion.
A little FT History. In the days when CWS was still in short trousers, and even before than HIDDY'S presence here. BA Forum was a very different place. Two lovely Posters Blair Van Horn and Celbrian accorded themselves the order. We really had some sweethearts back then. We also had Glam Goddesses. The Board Director SanDiego1k was one. I was another. This was all nonsense at the Tarom Forum. As I recall we had little choice, it was a Fait Accompli.

We all had lots of fun, but as I say, it was in the past and although they are pleasant recollections, we have to live in the present. That world has gone. Ba gobbled up BMI for good or ill as it had BCAL and Dan-Air - all of which were delightful carriers but Hey Ho and on we go.

That's where the whole thing started
Old Jan 13, 2018, 2:26 pm

Programs: BA GGL / GFL, Mucci Diamond!, HH Diamond, Radisson Premium, IHG Gold, Hertz Gold
A little FT History. In the days when CWS was still in short trousers, and even before than HIDDY'S presence here. BA Forum was a very different place. Two lovely Posters Blair Van Horn and Celbrian accorded themselves the order. We really had some sweethearts back then. We also had Glam Goddesses. The Board Director SanDiego1k was one. I was another. This was all nonsense at the Tarom Forum. As I recall we had little choice, it was a Fait Accompli.

We all had lots of fun, but as I say, it was in the past and although they are pleasant recollections, we have to live in the present. That world has gone. Ba gobbled up BMI for good or ill as it had BCAL and Dan-Air - all of which were delightful carriers but Hey Ho and on we go.

That's where the whole thing started
Awww thank you, PUCCI. I'm busy doing the family tree with my daughter at the moment and this feels a little like the same, just a Flyertalk one.
PUCCI GALORE likes this.
Old Jan 13, 2018, 2:51 pm

I think it's time to come to a FT-do and listen to the stories.
Unfortunately I can't do either Bristol or PHX and hope there will be another London do this spring.
The Shepherd Hall would be very convenient.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.