Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Am I mad. BA stressing me up over a £80 value!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Am I mad. BA stressing me up over a £80 value!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 8, 2018, 3:10 pm
Suspended

Programs: BAEC
The T&C of the 2000 Avios thing did exclude children.
Old Jan 11, 2018, 3:57 am

Programs: BAEC - Gold, IHG - Spire Ambassador
Originally Posted by LordBuckethead
The T&C of the 2000 Avios thing did exclude children.
My family of three travelled between the magic dates. I received 2000 bonus avios as did my 13 year old (Gold). My 14 year old (Silver) did not receive any.....
Old Jan 11, 2018, 4:16 am

Programs: BAEC Gold! Thanks to FT
Originally Posted by MrsW

My family of three travelled between the magic dates. I received 2000 bonus avios as did my 13 year old (Gold). My 14 year old (Silver) did not receive any.....
Oops you couldn’t make it up. I missed out on the double Avios as I booked in January and registered in whenever for flights in October/December. I got the same email cut and paste about the eligibility which is fine I wasn’t sure if you had to register before I booked and I know I booked in Jan.. it’s a bit disappointing when you phone the Gold Line and query this and they say oh I’ll get these points added on when they should have picked up there that they weren’t eligible.. first world problems nothing to lose sleep over

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.