Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 7, 2018, 7:35 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: KARFA
This thread gives the current catering options for the LHR T5 Concorde Room (all day) and First Dining Room within the LHR T3 Galleries First lounge (after 18:30). Eligible passengers include BA First ticket holders, Premier and Concorde Room cardholders. The catering in both lounges is supplied by BaxterStorey, who took over the contract on 2 May 2013.

The current catering options in the LHR CCR can be found in the first post in the thread, or you can click here. In addition, there are a selection of bar snacks available, details found in post 8 or you can click here.

There are also photo guides (updated with December menus) which you can see in the following linked posts:
Concorde Room (CCR) at JFK
Please see this thread which is now dedicated to food and drink at all none LHR Concorde Rooms and Bars
Concorde Rooms and Bars: JFK, IAD, SIN, DXB - food and drink - 2017 thread

Also there is an archive of JFK CCR menus in post #14 of that thread which covers September 2015 to date.

Catering options - other LHR lounges
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2016 (n.b. no separate 2017 or 2018 thread) - T3 & T5
Galleries Club lounges LHR: Dining menu and food options - T3 and T5

For the First and Club lounges at Gatwick and the UK domestic lounges in Newcastle, Manchester, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Belfast, Leeds, Aberdeen, and Inverness
First Lounge London Gatwick Catering options
Galleries Club Lounge Gatwick (North Terminal): Catering options from April 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014-2018 threads)
UK Domestic lounges (outside London) - catering arrangements from April 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014-2018 threads)

BA Champagne & Wine thread
The LHR CCR cocktail menu - cocktail menu introduced May 2014
The 2017 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air

Archived food & drink threads
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2017
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2016
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2015
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2014
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2013
Concorde Dining Room IAD: menus and food options - see new Concorde Rooms and Bars: JFK, IAD, SIN, DXB linked above
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2015 - T3 and T5
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2014 - T3 and T5
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2013 - T3 and T5
First Lounge London Gatwick (North terminal): Catering options from April 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014 or 2015 thread)
The 2016 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air
The 2014 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air
The 2013 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air
International Lounge Terminal 1 LHR - catering options from May 2013 - T1 international flights
Print Wikipost

Concorde Room (CCR) LHR : menus 2018

Search this Thread

Old Oct 10, 2018, 2:37 pm

Programs: EL AL Matmid, BA Executive Club GfL, GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond, Avis President's Club
Originally Posted by tedcruz
The Kosher Green Thai chicken curry is a relatively new dish in the CCR in the evenings.
Originally Posted by Ldnn1
Wow, I think all I can say to that is 'lol'!
Well, first of all it is a poor photo. Secondly it is actually very tasty!
Old Oct 19, 2018, 7:52 am
GLA

Programs: BA VS
First trip to the CCR for a while today. I thought the menu sounded very uninspiring but must say I was very satisfied by the tortellini as a starter washed down with LPGS followed by the confit duck with a glass of the Chateau Talbot. Have now retired to the terrace with another glass of the Talbot. Life has been worse!

Along with the vastly improved CE catering on the way down from GLA, I must say I’m feeling fairly positive about BA right now. Now just need to find some space for dinner en route to ORD.
orbitmic, so3003, KARFA and 1 others like this.
Old Nov 1, 2018, 6:26 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold. GGL/CCR.
New menu today 11/1.

KARFA likes this.
Old Nov 1, 2018, 6:47 am

Just had the macaroni cheese - a bit watery, but not bad taste overall.

Finished with the chocolate and salted caramel sponge which was very dry. I had a side of chocolate ice cream, which was as good as normal ^

Weird morning in the CCR - two tour groups being shown around, which appeared to be a fresh in-take of BA grads - a lot of gawking at the passengers. Then not to mention the 2 phone shouters which have thankfully left.
Old Nov 1, 2018, 6:48 am

Originally Posted by rossmacd
I'm in the board room if you would like to say hello
rossmacd likes this.
Old Nov 1, 2018, 6:56 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by golfmad
New menu today 11/1.
Thanks golfmad

nunuf77 sent me the new dining menu last night, I have updated the photo guide, albeit no photos of new dishes yet.

Old Nov 1, 2018, 7:40 am

Programs: BA GGL / GfL
I’ll be in tomorrow during lunch and will do my best to assist with some food pictures / opinions on taste.

Pilot37
Old Nov 1, 2018, 8:09 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Had the club sandwich on Tuesday. Toughest bit of chicken I've ever had. Gave up trying to chew through it and had to use the knife and fork (maybe my teeth just aren't what they use to be).
Old Nov 1, 2018, 9:12 am
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club, easyJet and Ryanair

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR)
It looks like I’ve missed a couple of you today. If anyone is here, you’ll find LurkerWilf , The Lady Tobias and Me at the High Tables.
rossmacd and golfmad like this.
Old Nov 1, 2018, 11:01 am

Programs: BA GGL
Rather poor menu this month, but I am quite delighted at the return of the macaroni cheese!
aks120 likes this.
Old Nov 1, 2018, 11:26 am

Originally Posted by rossmacd
Originally Posted by Filthy Monkey
Rather poor menu this month, but I am quite delighted at the return of the macaroni cheese!
I tried the macaroni cheese and I won't be ordering it again. Very watery as reported above and generally a bit grim coming from one who is generally easy to please.
rossmacd likes this.
Old Nov 1, 2018, 12:41 pm

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold, GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond, Accor Plat, Pucci Fan Club
Originally Posted by Filthy Monkey

Seems to be the same reaction every month (poor menu). Also glad the Mac n Cheese has returned though!

i enjoyed the tortellini too so sad to see that go.

Deanog1976 likes this.
Old Nov 1, 2018, 12:51 pm

Programs: BA - Gold for Life, CCR & GGL; IC Spire Elite Ambassador; Diamond Hilton Honors; Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by oxtailsoup

Seems to be the same reaction every month (poor menu). Also glad the Mac n Cheese has returned though!

i enjoyed the tortellini too so sad to see that go.

Agree with both your comments, although i have not been very excited by the menu in recent months.

The Crayfish and Prawn Tortellloni was great, as I mentioned in an above post.

Pleased to see the Confit of Duck has continued as I also enjoyed that last month.

Disappointed to read the negative feedback regarding the 'Mac N Cheese' - hope the consistency will be better when I am next in the CCR!

I was a bit negative on the Mezze last month, so will give it another try. I look forward to trying the Salmon starter.

Very sad that the nachos have not re-appeared again this month.

Last edited by TravellerFrequently; Nov 1, 2018 at 1:39 pm
Old Nov 2, 2018, 5:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Looks like I missed a few people yesterday! I was there - twice in one day! - Tried the salmon starter which replaced the charcuteries. The salmon is good, very little salt which I enjoy, but I still much prefer "prepared" starters which seem to be so excruciatingly rare in the CCR nowadays.

Partner tried the plaice, which was quite disappointing.

Chocolate dessert was as mentioned above very dry so recommend sticking to the apple for the time being.
Old Nov 2, 2018, 6:43 am

Programs: BA GGLfL, WoH Lifetime Globalist, HH Diamond, SPG Gold
The other day I thought the tortellini were good. The flavour of the confit duck was good, but the skin was flabby, smacking more of the microwave rather than the frying pan.

Service as always was excellent.

Doc Copper

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.