Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 7, 2018, 7:35 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: KARFA
This thread gives the current catering options for the LHR T5 Concorde Room (all day) and First Dining Room within the LHR T3 Galleries First lounge (after 18:30). Eligible passengers include BA First ticket holders, Premier and Concorde Room cardholders. The catering in both lounges is supplied by BaxterStorey, who took over the contract on 2 May 2013.

The current catering options in the LHR CCR can be found in the first post in the thread, or you can click here. In addition, there are a selection of bar snacks available, details found in post 8 or you can click here.

There are also photo guides (updated with December menus) which you can see in the following linked posts:
Concorde Room (CCR) at JFK
Please see this thread which is now dedicated to food and drink at all none LHR Concorde Rooms and Bars
Concorde Rooms and Bars: JFK, IAD, SIN, DXB - food and drink - 2017 thread

Also there is an archive of JFK CCR menus in post #14 of that thread which covers September 2015 to date.

Catering options - other LHR lounges
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2016 (n.b. no separate 2017 or 2018 thread) - T3 & T5
Galleries Club lounges LHR: Dining menu and food options - T3 and T5

For the First and Club lounges at Gatwick and the UK domestic lounges in Newcastle, Manchester, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Belfast, Leeds, Aberdeen, and Inverness
First Lounge London Gatwick Catering options
Galleries Club Lounge Gatwick (North Terminal): Catering options from April 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014-2018 threads)
UK Domestic lounges (outside London) - catering arrangements from April 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014-2018 threads)

BA Champagne & Wine thread
The LHR CCR cocktail menu - cocktail menu introduced May 2014
The 2017 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air

Archived food & drink threads
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2017
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2016
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2015
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2014
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2013
Concorde Dining Room IAD: menus and food options - see new Concorde Rooms and Bars: JFK, IAD, SIN, DXB linked above
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2015 - T3 and T5
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2014 - T3 and T5
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2013 - T3 and T5
First Lounge London Gatwick (North terminal): Catering options from April 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014 or 2015 thread)
The 2016 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air
The 2014 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air
The 2013 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air
International Lounge Terminal 1 LHR - catering options from May 2013 - T1 international flights
Print Wikipost

Concorde Room (CCR) LHR : menus 2018

Search this Thread

Old May 8, 2018, 6:16 am

Programs: UA 1K, BA GGL/CCR, TK Elite Plus, Marriott Gold4Lyfe, HH Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC, Tesco Blue
Somewhere up-thread (I think it was this thread?) someone mentioned that BA were no longer sending out CCR cards, and that access would be granted through the scanning of the boarding pass or manually looking up eligibility. I asked the gatekeeper last time I was there, since my new card hadn't arrived, and she said she hadn't been advised they weren't sending cards/didn't know of any changes planned.

Just adding a data point now, that today I received my new CCR card, valid through June 2019.

(And my apologies if it wasn't this thread.)
Old May 8, 2018, 6:23 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, ITA Club Executive, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
My ribeye last week was inedible. Also, I asked for medium but it was far too rare. I had to order the tortellini instead.
hugolover and SkyTeem like this.
Old May 8, 2018, 6:46 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club
Original Poster

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Just in case this swam past any comment, Frank's Fishfinger sandwich now has a photo in KARFA's gallery at the head of the thread, courtesy of TravellerFrequently. And thereby hangs a tale. Or is it tail?
Old May 8, 2018, 7:02 am
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club, easyJet and Ryanair

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR)
Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
Just in case this swam past any comment, Frank's Fishfinger sandwich now has a photo in KARFA's gallery at the head of the thread, courtesy of TravellerFrequently. And thereby hangs a tale. Or is it tail?
I'm surprised at just how popular the fishfinger sandwich is. I thought someone was pulling my leg when they suggested it to me, so I asked her for the menu and yup, there it was! I tried it, it reminded me of my school days.
Old May 8, 2018, 7:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by Tobias-UK
I'm surprised at just how popular the fishfinger sandwich is. I thought someone was pulling my leg when they suggested it to me, so I asked her for the menu and yup, there it was! I tried it, it reminded me of my school days.
same here but I remember the No1 lounges who had it for years saying it was by far their most popular dish. Everyone to their own and I’m really glad many people are enjoying it, as for me, I’ll stick to parts of the menu that attract me a lot more...
Old May 11, 2018, 7:45 am

Originally Posted by orbitmic
?.. my partners' hot smoked salmon bagel ...
Wow! Who knew that about you

I'm kinda sad you made them share a bagel though
Old May 11, 2018, 7:34 pm

Programs: BA GfL, GGL/CCR
Was there a couple times last week. On may 1st they had the new menu.

It was all pretty good, had the pasta. The cheese cake was nice. Soup of the day was tomato, tasty. Tho apparently that was the same as the two days previously.

Did take pictures, but they are all here already by the time I got round to posting this.
Old May 12, 2018, 1:44 am

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by MarkFlies

Wow! Who knew that about you

I'm kinda sad you made them share a bagel though
After a few BA175, one starts seeing double!
Old May 23, 2018, 9:15 am

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, Bonvoy Tit, Hilton Dia etc etc
Fab afternoon in the CCR with the brand ambassador from Peter Spanton - things are looking up ... Campari is back and will be replaced by a craft bitter next month, etc etc ...

I am being tester for all manner of concoctions and it's going swimmingly well. Here's hoping it's a marker of true change, even if it comes with my losing my privileges to this place. CCR needs a proper bar program.
Old May 23, 2018, 9:42 am

Three times in a row that my cheese plate has been replaced by the typical GF cheese, which are frankly not worth the calories. Is there a supply issue or something?
Old May 24, 2018, 7:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Campari to be replaced by a beer? Is that really true? Makes no sense, unless it’s all freebies they are pushing to the benefit of BA. I really like Campari.
Old May 24, 2018, 7:50 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, ITA Club Executive, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by hugolover
Campari to be replaced by a beer? Is that really true? Makes no sense, unless it’s all freebies they are pushing to the benefit of BA. I really like Campari.
Not beer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitters
Old May 24, 2018, 8:00 am
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club, easyJet and Ryanair

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR)
Originally Posted by ringingup
Old May 24, 2018, 8:41 pm

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, Bonvoy Tit, Hilton Dia etc etc
Don't get me wrong, there is a product placement angle here, the folks who have put together the new cocktail list, brought in the Few Whiskeys and the Campari are working with a new brand of fancy mixers - Fever Tree is too mass market now. Tasted a smoky ginger ale they make which was really interesting. But if it permanently raises the overall standard of bartending in the lounge this is a positive IMO.

Bit more details

What I recommend keeping at home if you can find it

Granted I was a few sheets to the wind after playing guinea pig to Negroni variants, but IIRC they will bring in something like this. Which is even another thing yet, somewhat, but a terrific cocktail ingredient.
LCSinTexas likes this.
Old May 27, 2018, 3:58 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club
Original Poster

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Sunday Roast - new menu item in CCR
starting Sunday 27 May 2018

Concorde Room Offer

This has been flagged by some of the CCR (non gender) brethren already but from today, on Sundays from 12 midday onwards, CCR is offering a Sunday Roast option. This is in addition to the existing Dining and Lounge menus, not replacing it.

My flight to FSC leaves just after midday so I'll leave the honours of the first photo of the Sunday Roast meal to someone else, but in in the meantime, here is the menu.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.