Old Jan 7, 2018, 7:35 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: KARFA
This thread gives the current catering options for the LHR T5 Concorde Room (all day) and First Dining Room within the LHR T3 Galleries First lounge (after 18:30). Eligible passengers include BA First ticket holders, Premier and Concorde Room cardholders. The catering in both lounges is supplied by BaxterStorey, who took over the contract on 2 May 2013.

The current catering options in the LHR CCR can be found in the first post in the thread, or you can click here. In addition, there are a selection of bar snacks available, details found in post 8 or you can click here.

There are also photo guides (updated with December menus) which you can see in the following linked posts:
Concorde Room (CCR) at JFK
Please see this thread which is now dedicated to food and drink at all none LHR Concorde Rooms and Bars
Concorde Rooms and Bars: JFK, IAD, SIN, DXB - food and drink - 2017 thread

Also there is an archive of JFK CCR menus in post #14 of that thread which covers September 2015 to date.

Catering options - other LHR lounges
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2016 (n.b. no separate 2017 or 2018 thread) - T3 & T5
Galleries Club lounges LHR: Dining menu and food options - T3 and T5

For the First and Club lounges at Gatwick and the UK domestic lounges in Newcastle, Manchester, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Belfast, Leeds, Aberdeen, and Inverness
First Lounge London Gatwick Catering options
Galleries Club Lounge Gatwick (North Terminal): Catering options from April 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014-2018 threads)
UK Domestic lounges (outside London) - catering arrangements from April 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014-2018 threads)

BA Champagne & Wine thread
The LHR CCR cocktail menu - cocktail menu introduced May 2014
The 2017 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air

Archived food & drink threads
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2017
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2016
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2015
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2014
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2013
Concorde Dining Room IAD: menus and food options - see new Concorde Rooms and Bars: JFK, IAD, SIN, DXB linked above
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2015 - T3 and T5
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2014 - T3 and T5
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2013 - T3 and T5
First Lounge London Gatwick (North terminal): Catering options from April 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014 or 2015 thread)
The 2016 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air
The 2014 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air
The 2013 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air
International Lounge Terminal 1 LHR - catering options from May 2013 - T1 international flights
Print Wikipost

Concorde Room (CCR) LHR : menus 2018

Old Apr 8, 2018, 7:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by TheFlyingCyclist
we ordered two medium and they came still mooing
Please remind me to ask for my steak 'medium' then! I usually ask for it 'alive' but that still doesn't achieve the desired effect!
LCSinTexas likes this.
Old Apr 17, 2018, 6:08 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club
Original Poster

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
And here is the beluga lentil salad.

Old Apr 17, 2018, 6:26 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: BAEC GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond, Starbucks Gold
Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave

I am distinctly aware that @KARFA order this very dish just the other day. He clearly has not posted it and made you endure the trauma of ordering the said dish simply to photography.

Old Apr 17, 2018, 6:30 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club
Original Poster

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by madfish

I am distinctly aware that @KARFA order this very dish just the other day. He clearly has not posted it and made you endure the trauma of ordering the said dish simply to photography.
Ah, that's young KARFA off the Christmas Card list then. Doubtless I will live forever, but if that is the diet that it entails, why would one want to?
LCSinTexas and madfish like this.
Old Apr 17, 2018, 6:33 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by madfish

I have been rumbled!

Whilst in no way detracting from the nobility of the sacrifice by cws in having the salad, I can confirm I ordered one and took a photo last Thursday evening. This was after sharing a few drinks with Wilf so my camerawork may not have been optimal, so I may use this photo anyway
Old Apr 17, 2018, 6:38 am

Programs: BA Gold, HH Diamond

It appears to smothered with the lesser-spotted parmesan from GF?!
Old Apr 17, 2018, 6:39 am

Originally Posted by JustTheOne
Its goats cheese as per the menu description
Old Apr 17, 2018, 6:43 am

Programs: BAEC
I barely dare to ask this, but how was the soon-to-be infamous lentil salad?
Old Apr 17, 2018, 7:20 am

Programs: BA Gold

Here's my version of the salad from last Monday. Much less cheese!!
KARFA likes this.
Old Apr 17, 2018, 10:33 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by craigdthomas

Here's my version of the salad from last Monday. Much less cheese!!
Originally Posted by JustTheOne
I have to say it is almost like two different dishes. They clearly spared any number of extra pennies on my cheese ration. What gives it away is that my version had the peppers cut into 1 cm segments and buried into the centre of the mound, whereas the craigdthomas version involved spreading the dish out a bit more around the bowl. A mystery this.

Originally Posted by Hilde
I barely dare to ask this, but how was the soon-to-be infamous lentil salad?
Well it was quite tasty in one sense, thanks to the capers and their dressing, but I did wonder if I was expanding more calories in the effort of eating it than in its consumption. I don't think it's that popular, the CCR host gave me her "are you sure?" look when she took the order.
Old Apr 17, 2018, 11:38 am

Programs: Mucci, BAEC GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Stena Gold
I really liked the artichoke risotto, but young Karfa was rather dismissive of my choice!

I'll put it down to him being a bit tired..........
KARFA likes this.
Old Apr 17, 2018, 4:14 pm

Well it was quite tasty in one sense, thanks to the capers and their dressing, but I did wonder if I was expanding more calories in the effort of eating it than in its consumption. I don't think it's that popular, the CCR host gave me her "are you sure?" look when she took the order.
I had the same question as well when I ordered it. Perhaps a reflection that the staff know my eating habits better than me!

I actually quite liked it as well. May even order it again, perhaps with the extra cheese option you seem to have received
Old Apr 18, 2018, 4:27 am

Programs: BAEC
"Yes, I am aware I am ordering a beluga lentil salad, and not beluga caviar "
I applaud your bravery in conquering this dish, and I'm glad it appears to have exceeded your expectations!

Last edited by Hilde; Apr 18, 2018 at 4:29 am Reason: Forgot the word "glad"
Old Apr 18, 2018, 6:39 am

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold & GGL & CCR, HH Diam, Bonvoy Titanium, IHG Spire, Tastecard
Originally Posted by KARFA
I had the same question as well when I ordered it. Perhaps a reflection that the staff know my eating habits better than me!
You see, I don't just eat 4 dishes everytime I am there 'for the team' (i.e. to take pictures for you). but it is also because Ann says I need to eat more......
KARFA, greg5, LCSinTexas and 1 others like this.
Old Apr 18, 2018, 3:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Very mixed bad today. My steak was great - blue as I asked. Vegetables well grilled (didn't have the chips). Asparagus starter was nice too. On the other hand, my partners' hot smoked salmon bagel took 1 hour to come as did my cheesecake, and our friend's club sandwich never came at all.
hugolover likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.