Points on group bookings

Old Jan 7, 2018, 3:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
Originally Posted by LordBuckethead
[pedant alert] Actually, G means 'restricted'. It's used for several categories of booking, the only linking factor being that none is available direct to the general public.
[ultra-pedant alert] Occasionally there will be some public G class fares - the type that immediately came to mind was Weekend day trip fares.
KARFA and LordBuckethead like this.
Old Jan 8, 2018, 1:05 am

Programs: BA Gold
I looked into this when my daughter was on a school trip flying BA. I called the school and obtained the 125 ticket number and claimed the points via BA.com.

Posted a a few days later. It should be available on your boarding pass I think?

Do post back back if you have any joy?
icegirl likes this.
Old Jan 8, 2018, 2:04 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Regarded as total and utter snob amongst the BAEC community.
Originally Posted by Infocustv
Depends on the booking class of your ticket. A friend of mine had some jobs booked in South America by his company TA as group bookings and they were so cheap that they earnt no avios and no TPs. He was mightily unimpressed! travelling in economy for 10+ hours each way and earns no points.
Originally Posted by navylad
What selling class does your booking say your in?
Originally Posted by LondonElite
I meant fare class and conditions...
All I know is the booking reference and flying short hall economy.
Old Jan 8, 2018, 2:06 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by CaroFos
I looked into this when my daughter was on a school trip flying BA. I called the school and obtained the 125 ticket number and claimed the points via BA.com.

Posted a a few days later. It should be available on your boarding pass I think?

Do post back back if you have any joy?
Will do, thanks
CaroFos likes this.
Old Feb 2, 2018, 4:34 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Sorted - I just got the person who made the booking to do it. This can also be done by logging into your BAEC account. Searching for the booking and click the add details next to your name and adding your membership number.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.