Off peak rewards calendar 2019

Old Jan 5, 2018, 11:58 pm
Original Poster

Programs: British Airways Executive Club, Virgin Atlantic Flying Club
Question Off peak rewards calendar 2019

Has anyone seen the BA off peak rewards calendar for 2019 published anywhere?
Old Jan 6, 2018, 2:27 am

Programs: BA GGL / GfL
Originally Posted by MaximusDecimusMeridius
Has anyone seen the BA off peak rewards calendar for 2019 published anywhere?
Given flights are only sold from 350 days out by BA, youll have to wait for it to be released through the year I would have thought?
Using this years calendar and factoring in known school holidays / Easter etc will get you a rough schedule.

Pilot37
Old Jan 6, 2018, 3:13 am

Originally Posted by Pilot37

Given flights are only sold from 350 days out by BA, youll have to wait for it to be released through the year I would have thought?
Using this years calendar and factoring in known school holidays / Easter etc will get you a rough schedule.

Pilot37
flights are released 355 days out
Old Jan 6, 2018, 4:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: BA, VS, HH, IHG, MB, MR
Last year the full 2018 calendar only came out in June.
Old Apr 26, 2018, 5:48 pm

Programs: Accor PLT,Thai Silver, HH Dia, SPG Titanium (LT Gold), Aegean Gold, BA Silver
Think we are in for a shock this year. In 2018 the peak redemption for Easter started on the Thursday before Easter Sunday. Just looking at Easter 2019 where Easter Sunday is 21/4 and expecting peak to start at the same time ie 18/4 peak is starting on 5/4
Old Apr 26, 2018, 7:14 pm

It will be closely aligned to school holiday dates and with Easter being so late I imagine the bulk will be taking their weeks off prior to the holiday weekend

Equally I imagine that "peak" will be ending soon after the Easter weekend (though May BH may skew that..)
Old Jun 7, 2018, 9:55 am

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold, AA 4MM Lifetime Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Amb, Bonvoy Lifetime Gold
It's normally published in June. Does anyone know the URL where we can find it, please?
Old Jun 11, 2018, 5:54 am

Programs: BA, IHG, 5C
I'm not sure where the June release idea comes from? It's been available for a while AFAIK.

Rather bizarre inconsistent treatment of half-term holidays.
yb90 likes this.
Old Jun 11, 2018, 10:52 am

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold, AA 4MM Lifetime Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Amb, Bonvoy Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by pauldb
I'm not sure where the June release idea comes from? It's been available for a while AFAIK.

Rather bizarre inconsistent treatment of half-term holidays.
Thank you, pauldb. For the future, could you possibly share the URL from where you obtained this?
Old Jun 12, 2018, 9:10 am

Originally Posted by Full Score
Thank you, pauldb. For the future, could you possibly share the URL from where you obtained this?
It's from avios.com. If I give you the URL it will open up a calendar of sorts but won't toggle through the airlines/years correctly.

You need to log-in and do a (successful) flight search, and then under the flight options it says "Fare type: Peak View dates" with the last part being the link to the calendar.
Ancient Observer likes this.
Old Jun 12, 2018, 9:59 am

Programs: Lemonia. Best Greek ever.
pauldb
thank you very much for posting that. Very handy for us lazy sods who can't find their way around BA's website.
Thank you .
Old Jun 12, 2018, 2:51 pm

Originally Posted by pauldb
It's from avios.com.....You need to log-in and do a (successful) flight search, and then under the flight options it says "Fare type: Peak View dates" with the last part being the link to the calendar.
Should avios.com accept my BA Exec username and password? It won't, and the site doesn't seem to accept new registrations. Any ideas, please?
Old Jun 12, 2018, 2:58 pm
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by Full Score
Should avios.com accept my BA Exec username and password? It won't, and the site doesn't seem to accept new registrations. Any ideas, please?
No, the Avios.com number system is completely different (and much longer). Was there something specific you wanted? BA.com does show the off peak calendar to the last current booking point, which is currently 2 June 2019.
Old Jun 12, 2018, 3:11 pm

Sorry. This was in response to post #10 .
Old Jun 13, 2018, 1:17 am

Aer Lingus' AerClub still runs on the avios.com platform. So you can sign up on aerlingus.com, then take your new login across to avios.com....

Except that:
i) AerClub sign-up is currently down for maintenance
ii) You'll have to go beyond AerClub's own password requirements and include a special character in your password, in order that avios.com accepts your login. (HT Raffles.)

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.