Award ticket SYD-HNL error

Old Jan 2, 2018, 7:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: SQ PPS - M&M SEN - QR Platinum - ITA Executive - IC Diamond Ambassador
Award ticket SYD-HNL error

I checked a few times the past weeks and always get an error while trying to make an one-way award booking for a SYD to HNL flight.

Strange thing is that the reverse (HNL-SYD) can be booked without any problem...

Anyone else experienced this problem in the past? I assume it can only be booked through telephone?
Old Jan 2, 2018, 8:21 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold. GGL/CCR.
I just had a go for a random date in 2018. It comes up with QF003 and availability but then returns the error:
  • Sorry, there’s a problem with booking this journey online. You can try selecting other flights or contact us so an agent can help you book the flights you have selected
It sounds like an IT problem but I suggest you call and book over the telephone if there's availability at the moment for the date(s) you want.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.