G-NEOY
G-NEOZ
Print Wikipost

NEOs and a couple of SH changes

Search this Thread

Old Jul 6, 2020, 10:45 am

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by bhdcommuter
Airbus issued a software update a few months back, therefore it is no longer necessary have to have the last 2 rows blocked out.
Thanks. I didn’t realise it had been fixed because my NEO flights still show the last 2 rows blocked off.
Old Jul 6, 2020, 11:24 am

Programs: BA Silver, Le Club Accor Hotels Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by BAeuro
Thanks. I didn’t realise it had been fixed because my NEO flights still show the last 2 rows blocked off.
Hmm, strange as the requirement to block out the last rows was lifted back in May.
Old Jul 6, 2020, 11:45 am

Programs: Mucci, BAEC, Eurostar
Originally Posted by bhdcommuter
Hmm, strange as the requirement to block out the last rows was lifted back in May.
Same on my flight in a couple of weeks out.
Old Jul 6, 2020, 1:32 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, Miles and More(FTL), IHG(Platinum), Accor, HHonors(Diamond), SPG, Hertz Five Star
Originally Posted by alex67500
Same on my flight in a couple of weeks out.
that assumes the software update has been applied.

It may be it gets applied at the next service window.
alex67500 likes this.
Old Mar 5, 2021, 1:40 pm

Just watched a video by Jackd166 on YouTube. It was the first time I’d seen the new larger overhead lockers on G-TTNM (See screenshot below). I also noticed the ‘orange’ line of lighting under the lockers. This is also present on IB’s new NEOs and they have full mood lighting. But we will have to wait for more info and see.

1Aturnleft likes this.
Old Mar 5, 2021, 2:12 pm

Just watched a video by Jackd166 on YouTube. It was the first time I’d seen the new larger overhead lockers on G-TTNM (See screenshot below). I also noticed the ‘orange’ line of lighting under the lockers. This is also present on IB’s new NEOs and they have full mood lighting. But we will have to wait for more info and see.

Woo! Let’s hope... if we must have ironing board seats at least we get to keep the blue hue.
BAeuro likes this.
Old Feb 11, 2022, 2:21 pm

Programs: Lufthansa Miles & More, BA Executive Club
I was about to ask this also. I'm due to fly BA2643 on the 23rd of April, and the two back rows are also blocked off, however the aircraft seems to be a NEO.

Perhaps it is just a placeholder and the aircraft is due to change? BA had scheduled an A320neo on my flight for Warsaw when I booked it on July 15 21', but after 4 aircraft changes they swapped it to a regular non-sharklet A320 approximately 2 weeks before departure.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.