Can I buy nespresso in T5

Old Dec 16, 2017, 9:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond
Can I buy nespresso in T5

Hopefully yes? And is it a broad selection?
Old Dec 16, 2017, 9:10 am

Programs: LH SEN; BA Gold
I may be wrong but I don't remember seeing any nespresso at Heathrow.
Old Dec 16, 2017, 9:13 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
I can't recall anything. Maybe in the John Lewis store in T2 perhaps? I'll have a snoop around next week.
Old Dec 16, 2017, 9:25 am

In case you happen to be passing through St Pancras on your travels, there is currently a Nespresso pop-up stall in the main concourse there.
Old Dec 16, 2017, 9:32 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: BAEC GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond, Starbucks Gold
Starbucks may well have some.
Old Dec 16, 2017, 10:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: **Mucci Diamond Hairbrush** - compared to that nothing else matters (+BA Bronze)
I've never seen either the capsules or the machines at LHR T5 or T3. I haven't been to Terminal 2 in decades so CWS may have better luck there. There's nothing on the Heathrow Boutique (http://boutique.heathrow.com/) or the Nespresso (https://www.nespresso.com/uk/en/store-locator#map-intro) websites for Nespresso.
Old Dec 16, 2017, 11:26 am
Original Poster

Thanks all - ended up picking up what I needed in the new st Pancras store which they tell me is permanent rather than a pop up
Old Dec 16, 2017, 11:59 am

Programs: Skyteam Elite+, VS Red, HHonours Diamond, Accor Plat
I've just noticed that the Post Office in T3 is an Amazon delivery location. Might be an interesting option for others who want something specific when passing through while it's open.

Heathrow Airport Terminal Three
Post Office, Terminal Three, London Heathrow Airport, Hounslow Middlesex TW6 1QG
Mon - Fri: 07:30 - 17:30
Sat: 09:00 - 17:30
Sun: 09:00 - 13:00
Old Dec 16, 2017, 12:07 pm

Originally Posted by stuart_f
I've just noticed that the Post Office in T3 is an Amazon delivery location. Might be an interesting option for others who want something specific when passing through while it's open.
Not 100% reliable given that the delivery may be delayed (thus not available for people only passing thru) and IME availability is an issue with Amazon Lockers in London. They only keep packages for 7 days and many lockers are constantly unavailable.
Old Dec 16, 2017, 12:51 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, Hotels.com Gold
Originally Posted by stuart_f

Heathrow Airport Terminal Three
Post Office, Terminal Three, London Heathrow Airport, Hounslow Middlesex TW6 1QG
Mon - Fri: 07:30 - 17:30
Sat: 09:00 - 17:30
Sun: 09:00 - 13:00
Nice!

On a related note you can do "click and collect" type orders to the M&S in T5 arrivals from the M&S website.
Old Dec 16, 2017, 12:59 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club

Programs: Battleaxe Alliance
Originally Posted by WorldLux
Not 100% reliable given that the delivery may be delayed (thus not available for people only passing thru) and IME availability is an issue with Amazon Lockers in London. They only keep packages for 7 days and many lockers are constantly unavailable.
It's a Local Collect rather than Locker so availability shouldn't be an issue.

With the fairly extended opening hours I think it's a great addition.

Originally Posted by CloudGazer
On a related note you can do "click and collect" type orders to the M&S in T5 arrivals from the M&S website.
You can do Order and Collect from Boots at landside and airside stores at T5 as well. They advise ordering 5 days in advance though.

Airside pick-up could be particularly useful for people with infants or medical needs who need to otherwise carry liquids through security which can be a pain.

Last edited by LTN Phobia; Dec 16, 2017 at 5:26 pm
Old Dec 16, 2017, 5:05 pm
Original Poster

I think it is brilliant how a simple question not only leads to an answer but a flurry of related nuggets of good information. This is what makes the BA FT forum better than the rest. Thank you all!
LTN Phobia and flapland like this.
Old Dec 16, 2017, 5:14 pm

Originally Posted by LTN Phobia
It's a Local Collect rather than Locker so availability shouldn't be an issue.

With the fairly extended opening hours I think it's a great addition.
My bad. (should pay more attentio next time). That said I'm not a massive fan of local collect. During my last order, Amazon wanted a additional fee for local collect and there seem to be size restrictions as well. Curiously the previous package was delivered to the local post office at no extra charge (compared to standard delivery home) but the package did arrive open...

But it's nice to have such an option in case you need it.
Old Dec 16, 2017, 8:27 pm

Programs: BA Silver Seigneur des Horaires des Mucci.
Originally Posted by Foofighter69
I think it is brilliant how a simple question not only leads to an answer but a flurry of related nuggets of good information. This is what makes the BA FT forum better than the rest. Thank you all!
normally these non BA threads are removed by the mods as fast as their legs will carry them.
1Aturnleft and T8191 like this.
Old Apr 10, 2021, 5:04 am

Can I buy lattissima Nespresso from T5

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.