Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Window seat front seat space 747-400

Search this Thread

Old Dec 10, 2017, 12:35 pm
Original Poster

Window seat front seat space 747-400

I noticed that some window seats have entertainment boxes under them and you can't store your belongings comfortably. I am looking into World Traveller Economy seats 43K, 44K, 45K.
I know 46K has a slide, 42K has limited leg room (whatever that means). Anybody has experience with window seats and know which seats to avoid? Many thanks.
Old Dec 10, 2017, 2:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
Welcome to FT, kseniyaled!
Originally Posted by kseniyaled
I am looking into World Traveller Economy seats 43K, 44K, 45K.
I know 46K has a slide, 42K has limited leg room (whatever that means).
Are you sure that you are being given information about British Airways Boeing 747s?

You will see from the seat maps here and here that 46K does not have a slide anywhere near it (because it is nowhere near a door). I don't know of any reason why 42K's legroom would be particularly limited - it should be the same as pretty much every other window seat in economy.
Old Dec 10, 2017, 3:30 pm
Original Poster

Not sure, just read something somewhere.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.