Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

BA Sales - ex Middle East (in particular Saudi)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2, 2017, 7:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold. Iberia Plus Blue, Miles and More Blue, Gulf Blue, Tesco Clubcard, Elite PAL Mabuhay

BA Sales from the UK are well charted on this board.

Does anyone have a view on when they tend to run for the middle east?

I ask because I am looking at a RUH-LHR trip for late May/early June. Pricing in J at over £2k (no way). I was lucky to secure seats going home on 22 Dec in J/return in W for £1,100 - which was excellent.

I won't book the flight until c. 3 months before I travel - but its looking that RJ to Heathrow and ex CDG is going to be the only other OneWorld alternative at a sanish price (c. £1,400)...
Old Jan 10, 2018, 2:17 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold. Iberia Plus Blue, Miles and More Blue, Gulf Blue, Tesco Clubcard, Elite PAL Mabuhay
Sale now on ex Saudi - and presumably rest of ME.

Runs until 24 January. Travel to be completed by 12 December 2018.

I've looked at a mixed booking (RUH-LHR in J, LHR-RUH in W) for May/June and price has dropped c. £500 to £1,200.

Flight conditions:
  1. Sale fares available to book by 24 January 2018 and for travel by 12 December 2018.
  2. These are example fares only and are subject to change according to date, time and destination of travel.
  3. First cabin is not available on all routes.
  4. The Club World, business class product may vary depending on aircraft type and route.
  5. British Airways reserves the right to withdraw or amend this offer at any time.
  6. Other Significant terms and conditions may apply to individual bookings.
  7. Seats are limited and may not be available on every flight and/or every day.
  8. Tickets purchased through a British Airways call centre may incur additional service charges.
  9. Prices may change slightly due to currency exchange rates.
  10. Members of the British Airways Executive Club will earn Avios and Tier Points as per the Terms and Conditions of the Executive Club.
  11. Please ensure you view specific Terms and Conditions on specific booking prior to payment page.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.