Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Silver renewal card not arrived

Search this Thread

Old Feb 18, 2018, 12:55 pm

Programs: BAEC - back to lowly blue. Marriott - Lifetime Platinum
Originally Posted by omarlc
Just out of interest...why do you need the actual card? I never carry mine around so wondering if I’m missing a trick
I've been asked for it when using an AA lounge. I'd just turned silver and it didn't show on my boarding pass. A call to AA couldn't fix it. They did accept the electronic card with the bar code showing but a physical card would have been easier.

Last edited by JayeJ; Feb 18, 2018 at 12:57 pm Reason: clarification
Old Feb 25, 2018, 4:44 pm

Programs: UA Gold, BA Silver, Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
I have qualified for Silver in early January or so and still didn't get my card (Never received the Bronze one either btw). Today I had to call to make an Avios booking so took the chance to also ask when they would send me my Welcome package and the lady said "Oh I think we don't send those for Silver members anymore". But she offered to transfer me to another department to get a pack ordered if I would like. I declined as I didn't wanna wait on the phone and had other stuff to do over getting a plastic card.
Old Feb 25, 2018, 5:05 pm

Programs: BAEC - back to lowly blue. Marriott - Lifetime Platinum
There is a place on the Executive Club website to request a card and pair of those controversial luggage tags.
Old Feb 25, 2018, 10:15 pm

Programs: UA Gold, BA Silver, Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by JayeJ
There is a place on the Executive Club website to request a card and pair of those controversial luggage tags.
Yes but you can only request 3 items per membership period. Didn't want to "waste" one of those 3 for something I thought I would get anyway.
Old Feb 26, 2018, 1:36 am

Originally Posted by JayeJ
I've been asked for it when using an AA lounge. I'd just turned silver and it didn't show on my boarding pass. A call to AA couldn't fix it. They did accept the electronic card with the bar code showing but a physical card would have been easier.
I occasionally carry my card if I think I may BoB but prior to that I never carried it.

I was usually asked for it at AA lounges but never had any issue just reciting the number. When you give them the card, all they do is enter your number in and see if the system says yes or no.

Last edited by windowontheAside; Feb 26, 2018 at 2:21 am
Old Feb 26, 2018, 2:18 am

My new silver card has not arrived either (old one expires Nov 2017!). Please could anybody let me have the silver line number. Thank you
Old Feb 27, 2018, 5:33 am

Same here, I renewed it on Feb 08 and it just shows fulfilled but not dispatched ..
Old Feb 27, 2018, 4:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
I finally received my Bronze kit yesterday after qualifying in mid-October! However, I did receive a requested replacement Silver card early last month (qualified in mid-November) after not having received that kit too. Earlier this month the full Silver kit arrived. Still waiting for my Gold kit but just crossed the 1500 TP mark in mid-January so not expecting it until April.
Old Feb 28, 2018, 12:16 am

Programs: BA Gold; LH FTL; IHG Diamond; Marriott Gold; ALL Gold
Originally Posted by charlottec
please could anybody let me have the silver line number.
0800 4080009
Old Feb 28, 2018, 1:14 am

Originally Posted by Deltus
0800 4080009
Thank you
Old Mar 2, 2018, 6:03 am

Programs: BAEC Silver; Hilton Diamond;a miscellany of other hotel non-statuses
Originally Posted by Shareholder
Still waiting for my Gold kit but just crossed the 1500 TP mark in mid-January so not expecting it until April.
I clicked to Gold last Sunday in the app / online after qualifying flight previous Thurs. Gold pack just arrived (Friday), so 8 days after qualifying flight. Hopefully yours won't take until April .
Old Apr 29, 2018, 7:40 am

Programs: BA GGL/CCR
Resurrecting this out of curiosity to see if anyone has received a GGL card in the last few months? Achieved GGL in Nov, just before my tier point renewal date. CCR card arrived within a couple of weeks and partner cards issued promptly on ordering. GGL card not arrived by Feb (status pending) so whilst on the phone to the GGL line I mentioned it and, they requested a replacement (11th Feb). Still no sign despite the status being "Fulfilled". I don't need it but, it would be nice to have it.
Old Jun 16, 2018, 1:28 am

Programs: BA SL, CX GR, IHG Plat Amb
Reached silver via flights in end May. Account says silver fulfilled. Based on the potential time required to get the actual card (and luggage tags?), does it help by calling the local hotline?
Old Jun 16, 2018, 2:50 am

Programs: LX SEN, BA Gfl/GGL, IC Dia, HH Dia, Hyatt LT GLOB
Originally Posted by fin_dg
Resurrecting this out of curiosity to see if anyone has received a GGL card in the last few months? Achieved GGL in Nov, just before my tier point renewal date. CCR card arrived within a couple of weeks and partner cards issued promptly on ordering. GGL card not arrived by Feb (status pending) so whilst on the phone to the GGL line I mentioned it and, they requested a replacement (11th Feb). Still no sign despite the status being "Fulfilled". I don't need it but, it would be nice to have it.
For me it´s the other way round: GGL card arrived promptly, but no CCR card (and yes, the one from last year is still missing too despite several attempts to have them delivered ). Don’t know what´s going on but I would call it a major flaw as it obviously affects quite some customers. Something must be going wrong in their process but I can’t get my around why BA is not fixing this!? It’s so obvious that most ladies working the CCR lounge reception already know about it and just comment „Oh, another missing card“!?
Old Jun 16, 2018, 3:14 am

Programs: BA GGL/CCR
Hang tight. Mid-may all three (original Nov / second request Feb / third request Apr) GGL cards turned up...with a new CCR card renewed for an additional 6months. So now I've got my nice to have GGL card and two fancy pretend credit cards for the mini twin fins when they're playing shops.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.