Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

‘FLUB’ class: travel in First (F) cabin but with Club (J) service on 4-class aircraft

‘FLUB’ class: travel in First (F) cabin but with Club (J) service on 4-class aircraft

Old Apr 13, 2024, 3:50 am
MJA

Programs: QF Plat, & Life Gold, IHG Diamond

Am on this afternoon’s flight to YUL. BA opened up the front cabin 2 days ago and it still is, despite CW looking a bit sparse 7 hours before departure. I didn’t fall into the BA honey trap and kept my original seat at OLCI, but it’s easy to see how people do……
BA or bust likes this.
Old Apr 13, 2024, 6:41 am
MJA

Programs: QF Plat, & Life Gold, IHG Diamond

And just to prove all the advice on here……at T-4hour the ‘de-flubbing’ has occurred…..
Old Apr 13, 2024, 8:53 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by MJA

And just to prove all the advice on here……at T-4hour the ‘de-flubbing’ has occurred…..
I just tried to get an AUP at the check in desk from WTP on the condition of rows 1 and 2 after seeing this yesterday. Disappointed they said it was now blocked!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.