Wiki Posts
Search

Black Friday Deals

Search this Thread

Old Nov 22, 2018, 8:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by Smid
So I checked Vegas and it seemed to be via Gatwick only... Delta/VS were doing a similar fare with a hop at ATL or DTW.
There's a couple of days from LHR - however there is almost no I class meaning it's hardly available. Does anyone know if the I class recalibrates / gets more released each day / night ?
Old Nov 22, 2018, 8:12 am

Programs: BAEC
I am trying price up the offer on the FLL route but can't seem to find anything...anyone had any luck?
Old Nov 22, 2018, 8:30 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Avis Preferred, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
Finally the Black Friday 2018 deals are now showing on BA.com for UK residents.

There is also a 5,000 Avios bonus on Avis car hire. You have until Monday evening to make the booking.
Just a reminder: If you want a 3 day weekend car rental before 15th December you will be better off using the IB+ offer of 9000 Avios.

If you want a 3 day weekday rental then you're better off using the BAEC offer since this has no 'saturday night required' restriction
Old Nov 22, 2018, 9:23 am

Programs: BA Gold / OW Emerald
Originally Posted by UKtravelbear
Fed up of these 241 offers that exclude solo flyers just price the damn things at £1000 (or whatever it is) per person. It also affects groups with odd numbers.

My money is just as good as anyone else so don’t discriminate.

And please don’t spout the nonsense that business rather than leisure flyers would benefit because I generally fly mid week to midweek which is not typical for a ‘businessman’ (or indeed woman) to be away. BA can adjust the fare rules to allow for that.
I agree, those rub me the wrong way. With that said, I wonder if we could get something sorted for people who want to pair up... I sure wouldn't mind a holiday.
planehealthy likes this.
Old Nov 22, 2018, 10:55 am

Originally Posted by cbagent
Expect to see Beijing , Seoul and Shanghai coming online later today for travel in Club.
I would have gone there if it wasn't so cold!
Old Nov 22, 2018, 11:16 am

Originally Posted by adrianlondon
I can't actually get Seoul to price up as it doesn't seem like there are any actual dates in Jan or March that are available, unless one only wants to spend a few hours in Seoul. And then it gives me an error anyway. The web pages are so awful to use that I'm not bothering any more.
I'm seeing availability everyday until march 31st
Old Nov 22, 2018, 12:54 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by anniegray
I'm seeing availability everyday until march 31st
Thanks I’ve priced up a nice March holiday which is tempting.

Are there any other destinations with availability after Dec/Jan or is it just Seoul?
Old Nov 22, 2018, 1:08 pm

Programs: BAEC GGL/CR; Hilton Diamond; Mucci des Puccis
Don't forget the price promise - no reason why that shouldn't work if there are equivalent travel agent fares at lower prices. Which there seem to be.
Old Nov 22, 2018, 1:17 pm

[QUOTE=Gomac;30456918]

Thanks I’ve priced up a nice March holiday which is tempting.

Are there any other destinations with availability after Dec/Jan or is it just Seoul?
[/QUOTE

Seoul was all I could find in March, but a bit cold for me then .
The only other one I found was a week in Abu Dhabi first week in February
Gomac likes this.
Old Nov 22, 2018, 1:28 pm

Programs: BA GGL
Out to SAN and back from SJC for £1008 each, upgraded with a joker and GUF2 to First. Good result there.
Sealink likes this.
Old Nov 22, 2018, 1:37 pm

I’m a bit disappointed I can’t find anywhere in the US departing anytime 26Dec to 30Dec and returning before 7Jan for £2018 (J). Any ideas? Is there a tool I can use to search with that criteria.
Old Nov 22, 2018, 1:56 pm

Originally Posted by Mns1977
I’m a bit disappointed I can’t find anywhere in the US departing anytime 26Dec to 30Dec and returning before 7Jan for £2018 (J). Any ideas? Is there a tool I can use to search with that criteria.
on the BA website look at the page about find cheapest flights, it is easy to scroll down then click and it will show you the dates
Old Nov 22, 2018, 2:36 pm

Programs: BA exec, HHonors Diamond
i'm seeing no difference on MAN-DXB (W, WTP, CW) 23/3 - 31/3 on flight only,+ car and or hotel - total sham as far as I can tell!
Old Nov 22, 2018, 3:42 pm

Programs: BA Gold, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by Telecasterman
i'm seeing no difference on MAN-DXB (W, WTP, CW) 23/3 - 31/3 on flight only,+ car and or hotel - total sham as far as I can tell!
DXB is not on the promo. However AUH is and is pricing 2.3k for 2 people in J from MAN. That’s based on 23/12 to 31/12 (I presumed that’s what you meant, apologies if not)
Telecasterman likes this.
Old Nov 22, 2018, 3:49 pm

Programs: executive club
UPGRADE

Originally Posted by Beaulieu
Out to SAN and back from SJC for £1008 each, upgraded with a joker and GUF2 to First. Good result there.

woosh i would need this explained not up to all this lingo talk in flying and bargains what is a joker guf2 and how did you get the upgrade ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.