Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Black Friday Deals

Search this Thread

Old Nov 23, 2017, 11:05 am

Programs: BA Blue
With the Black Friday specials, what about regional connections? They seem to be all ex LON, with no option for a regional! Would love to go to Venice ex JER.
Old Nov 23, 2017, 1:02 pm

Programs: BAEC GfL, currently GGL
Flights to much of the Caribbean in J seem to be generally higher than they were at the beginning of the week!
Old Nov 23, 2017, 1:51 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by RJD1983
With the Black Friday specials, what about regional connections? They seem to be all ex LON, with no option for a regional! Would love to go to Venice ex JER.
I’m in a similar gondola to you. I’d like to book up a few trips ex-NCL. I don’t fancy risking separate booking with family in tow.
Old Nov 24, 2017, 4:13 am

Programs: Mucci, BAEC GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Stena Gold
Originally Posted by furryman
Flights to much of the Caribbean in J seem to be generally higher than they were at the beginning of the week!
The European flights I have been looking at have doubled in price since last week.

I'm hoping it's a blip......
Old Nov 24, 2017, 4:13 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold 1MM, BA Gold, UA Peon
BA has taken 10% off the already cheap DIF fare in WT+ to Boston in January that I was intending to book already, so it's a small win for me.

I guess dinner at one of the finer seafood establishments in Boston is on BA in this trip
Padmeister and rockflyertalk like this.
Old Nov 24, 2017, 12:00 pm

BA black friday sale

Hello

My first time on here.. Question I have waited for the BA black Friday and am rather disapointed
as I can find no sale on flights only except on limited time?

Can anyone tell if they is any way I can find bs or pe seats cheaper on normal flights
Old Nov 24, 2017, 12:16 pm

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by mariecc
Hello

My first time on here.. Question I have waited for the BA black Friday and am rather disapointed
as I can find no sale on flights only except on limited time?

Can anyone tell if they is any way I can find bs or pe seats cheaper on normal flights
Welcome to FT and I'm sure you will receive an official welcome from a long standing member shortly.

I think we would require more information in order to answer your request. Maybe a particular route, time of year, departure point etc. Then I'm sure someone can help you on finding the best fare.

Safe flying.
Old Nov 24, 2017, 1:16 pm

Hi

It took me a while to find post again.. I was looking to fly from london to toronto.
I have found returns are cheaper than one way flights.

I have looked but can't find any offer on worldwide fllights in the black friday sale

I looking to go sometime in December
Old Nov 24, 2017, 3:23 pm

Programs: BA Gold (ex-GGL, maybe future Silver), Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by mariecc
Hi
I looking to go sometime in December
That's your problem. Travelling in December but booking in late November means you'll be vying with business travellers for seats on what are probably already full aircraft.

Your best bet is to try a BA Holiday or, if you actually only want a one-way flight, to look at WestJet or (if they now fly from Canada), Norwegian.
Old Nov 24, 2017, 3:46 pm

Originally Posted by Cymro
Your best bet is to try a BA Holiday or, if you actually only want a one-way flight, to look at WestJet or (if they now fly from Canada), Norwegian.
And let's not forget ex-EU
Old Nov 24, 2017, 11:59 pm

I agree with previous posts if you live outside London the Black Friday Sale has been disappointing but after spending far too much time searching I found EDI - LHR - HKG - SAI leaving 31/12/17 returning SAI - DOH - EDI on 11/01/18 for £4600 in J for the two of us. Given EDI - HKG is currently £7600 we thought that was not a bad deal so we’re off to Vietnam for the first time . As a bonus we will be getting 500 tier points to help retain silver as well. We are on a mixture of BA, Cathay and Qatar so will be interested to compare with BA.
Old Nov 25, 2017, 2:03 am

Programs: CX AY DL
Originally Posted by travelhappypair
I agree with previous posts if you live outside London the Black Friday Sale has been disappointing but after spending far too much time searching I found EDI - LHR - HKG - SAI leaving 31/12/17 returning SAI - DOH - EDI on 11/01/18 for £4600 in J for the two of us. Given EDI - HKG is currently £7600 we thought that was not a bad deal so we’re off to Vietnam for the first time . As a bonus we will be getting 500 tier points to help retain silver as well. We are on a mixture of BA, Cathay and Qatar so will be interested to compare with BA.
SGN you mean?
Old Nov 25, 2017, 2:28 am

Oops - never any good using airport codes!
Old Nov 25, 2017, 1:26 pm

Originally Posted by Virazuno
The T+Cs don't explicitly state it, but I guess this applies to BA Holidays bookings as well as standalone AvisBA car bookings.
To confirm my own musing: the BA holidays pages now show "Bonus Avios" on the car options. Confusingly, even though the T+Cs say Group C and above only, the little bonus avios flag appears on Group A and B cars too
Old Nov 25, 2017, 2:09 pm

Programs: BAEC - Gold
The Cathay A350 from HKG to SGN is lovely in J if you managed to snag that one. Loads better than CW, remember that if the IFE isn’t to your liking, a game of “Seat trim falling off bingo” is a good way to pass the time.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.