Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Black Friday Deals

Search this Thread

Old Nov 23, 2018, 12:16 pm

Programs: BA S, AA G(1MM), Hilton D
Very nice deal for those that can get it, and happy shopping to all UK-based FT-er's, but a little disappointing for those of us on the US side of the pond to be left out. Mrs LH & I had been hoping for such an offer this year and were ready to buy, but alas, all we see open to us is a very un-tempting "20% off flight+hotel/car combos" which prices up at almost peak prices for the Xmas-NY period. <Sigh>
BA had a nice opportunity here to throw some scraps back to loyal US-based customers after the increased redemption charges, and (for us, at least) IAH's reverting to tired old 777's (due to 787 engine issues). Bah, humbug!
becks1 likes this.
Old Nov 23, 2018, 6:42 pm

Quite interested in the far east options. Anyone know when these are bookable until?
Old Nov 23, 2018, 6:56 pm
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by RG1X
Quite interested in the far east options. Anyone know when these are bookable until?
see post 188 for travel dates and also the ba page on the offer here

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.