Wiki Posts
Search

Open jaw 2-4-1 ticketing question

Search this Thread

Old Nov 16, 2017, 3:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver
Open jaw 2-4-1 ticketing question

Not sure whether I've struck lucky... After some opinions from the great minds here.

Two weeks ago I booked the outbound leg of an open jaw booking using an Amex 2-4-1. The tickets were in First on the dates we wanted so bagged them ASAP. The appropriate avios were deducted from our household account.

Called up the next day to add the return leg. Absolutely top class service from the chap on the phone. He warned that there may be a delay on ticketing, however on checking the next day the credit card was charged and the flights all have a 125-xxx e-ticket associated. However, the expected avios charge has not been deducted.

Keeping details a bit vague for obvious reasons but was wondering have we have been on the right side of an error, or will the avios be deducted at a later date?
Old Nov 16, 2017, 3:14 pm

They'll (probably) get deducted eventually - I've waited months.
Old Nov 16, 2017, 3:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
Originally Posted by TraumaDoc
... and the flights all have a 125-xxx e-ticket associated.
Is it a new 125 number?
Old Nov 16, 2017, 3:35 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Globaliser
Is it a new 125 number?
Yup, just checked the original email. The e-tickets on that are different to the ones showing now.
Old Nov 16, 2017, 3:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
Originally Posted by TraumaDoc
Yup, just checked the original email. The e-tickets on that are different to the ones showing now.
Then it sounds like the ticket re-issuing process has been completed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.