Wiki Posts
Search

European Destinations From Heathrow

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10, 2017, 4:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver
European Destinations From Heathrow

Is there an easy way to find or a listing somewhere of BA S/H flights from heathrow?
Old Nov 10, 2017, 4:33 pm

Programs: Accor PLT,Thai Silver, HH Dia, SPG Titanium (LT Gold), Aegean Gold, BA Silver
Originally Posted by Knickam
Is there an easy way to find or a listing somewhere of BA S/H flights from heathrow?
Try this https://www.britishairways.com/en-gb...-route-network
Old Nov 10, 2017, 4:33 pm

Programs: BAEC GGL/GFl, HH Diamond, BW Diamond, Virgin Voyages Deep Blue Extra, Blue Peter Badge Holder
You can use the destinations page on Heathrow and filter out by airline, would include LH destinations too though.

http://www.heathrow.com/plan-and-boo...s-and-airlines
Old Nov 10, 2017, 4:41 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ExpatSomchai
I have seen this.

Maybe I am doing something wrong but it shows destinations from any London airport, You have then got to search for a flight to see what london airports are available.
Old Nov 10, 2017, 4:42 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by navylad
You can use the destinations page on Heathrow and filter out by airline, would include LH destinations too though.

http://www.heathrow.com/plan-and-boo...s-and-airlines
Perfect, Thank you very much^^
Old Nov 11, 2017, 3:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Quite frankly, at the risk of sounding horribly dumb, I find Wikipedia the easiest. All airport pages include full list of destinations by airline.
makin'miles and Knickam like this.
Old Nov 11, 2017, 4:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
Originally Posted by orbitmic
Quite frankly, at the risk of sounding horribly dumb, I find Wikipedia the easiest. All airport pages include full list of destinations by airline.
It's not dumb. That's actually one of the best tools for this question, not least because those who update the information on Wikipedia seem to keep it very up-to-date and very accurate.

At the risk of being controversial, this is the type of thing at which Wikipedia excels.
Old Nov 11, 2017, 6:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by Globaliser
It's not dumb. That's actually one of the best tools for this question, not least because those who update the information on Wikipedia seem to keep it very up-to-date and very accurate.

At the risk of being controversial, this is the type of thing at which Wikipedia excels.
Totally agree. Almost any medium or large sized airport gets live updated info including starting dates for new routes, route cancellations etc. Plus the format (a simple table) is super readable. As a result, that is also what I use for planning air passes as one can then very easily figure out possible routes in and one of the city one wants to visit.

And fully agree with you that more broadly, areas where 'pure factuality' exists is indeed what Wikipedia is ideal for (as opposed to more controversial areas where facts need to be interpreted or hierarchized).
makin'miles and Knickam like this.
Old Nov 11, 2017, 7:03 am

I use the 'airlines and destinations' sections of Wikipedia pages all the time - its outstanding and far simpler than some route maps to get a sense of nonstop routes out of airports all over the place.
Knickam likes this.
Old Nov 11, 2017, 7:07 am

I find http://www.flightconnections.com useful.
Old Nov 11, 2017, 7:54 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by orbitmic
Thank You. Never thought of using that
Old Nov 11, 2017, 7:56 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by kwisstan
That seems like another good site, Thank you

Time to get some planning done
Old Nov 11, 2017, 8:44 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by kwisstan
That's a good one, and here is another:
https://www.oneworld.com/flights/where-we-fly

since you can filter by LHR and BA, for example.
Knickam likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.