Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Alex Cruz at TLV Celebrating 85 Years of BA

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Alex Cruz at TLV Celebrating 85 Years of BA

Search this Thread

Old Nov 21, 2017, 2:10 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Did abyone discuss making 3 flights a day permanent and the joke of a lounge known as Dan+?
Old Nov 21, 2017, 4:32 pm

Programs: BA Gold, ELAL Top Platinum
Originally Posted by seaskybound
Did abyone discuss making 3 flights a day permanent and the joke of a lounge known as Dan+?
Very valid point. When I meet Mr Cruz next, I'll ask him about the 3 flights after I scold him for taking my free g&ts....
Old Nov 21, 2017, 10:42 pm

Originally Posted by dpfs
Does anyone have any suggestions on getting to Eilat from the UK in February? With a family member with limited mobility, so ideally would avoid long layovers, changing airport in TLV etc.

It seems very difficult to get a single ticket itinerary, and ITA matrix can't seem to cope.

Family member seems to think it'll be a walk in the park, so any advice I can suggest as an alternative (perhaps spending a couple of days in TLV first?) would be gratefully received!
If you want to do it on the cheap you could look into Ryanair. They have 14 direct destinations from Ovda, with prices often extremely low (5-10 Euro). You could connect from UK on Ryanair or BA reward saver.
Also keep an eye on news - I wouldn't be surprised if they added flights from London or elsewhere in UK..
dpfs likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.