Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Avis Car Hire & crediting Avios to my Exec Acct

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 1, 2017, 1:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, Avis President

Hiring a car through Avis and getting the Avios credited to your BA Exec has always been a dodgy process...

Even if you fill it in on the Avis website when hiring, it still seems to go wrong...but recently its stopped altogether...

I'm a "President" in the Avis hierarchy and calling them seems to make no difference. Filled in the claim form on the BA website...no luck...

What now...??

Chris
Old Nov 1, 2017, 1:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
Have only booked Avis via the Avis/BA website, with my Avis number ... no problems. Are your preferences correctly set?
Old Nov 1, 2017, 2:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, Avis President
Tend to do it all through the Avis website to make sure that spend is credited to my Avis account = President status = double upgrade.

BA Exec number is always filled in correctly and should ensure that 750 Avios is credited to my BA account after each hire
Old Nov 1, 2017, 2:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
Looking back over the last couple of years, as a humble "Preferred", i seem to have received 250 avios with every booking. My wife earns that much on a monthly basis with grocery shopping

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.