Search

Concorde room breakfast

Search this Thread

Old Oct 22, 2017, 6:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, Nandos
Concorde room breakfast

Hi all

Sorry if this has been spoken about before, I couldn’t find it but perhaps someone has an answer nice and quick then.

Whats breakfast like in the CCR these days?

Flying First tomorrow at 10am and want to squeeze in time for breakfast. Due to be at T5 around 8am.

What’s recommended and how much time to allow on a Monday morning (first day of half term too!)?

On another note, if anyone will be around do give a shout for a hello!

Thanks
Old Oct 22, 2017, 6:12 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by TPRun
Hi all

Sorry if this has been spoken about before, I couldn’t find it but perhaps someone has an answer nice and quick then.

Whats breakfast like in the CCR these days?

Flying First tomorrow at 10am and want to squeeze in time for breakfast. Due to be at T5 around 8am.

What’s recommended and how much time to allow on a Monday morning (first day of half term too!)?

On another note, if anyone will be around do give a shout for a hello!

Thanks
Hi. The CCR breakfast menu can be found in post 1 of this thread Concorde Room (CCR) LHR : menus 2017

The breakfast menu doesn’t change very much unlike after midday menus which change every month.

I would say arriving at 8am for a 10am flight gives you plenty of time for breakfast, even if you have a C gate I wouldn’t leave anytime before 9.10am at the earliest.
orbitmic likes this.
Old Oct 22, 2017, 6:48 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by KARFA
Hi. The CCR breakfast menu can be found in post 1 of this thread Concorde Room (CCR) LHR : menus 2017

The breakfast menu doesn’t change very much unlike after midday menus which change every month.

I would say arriving at 8am for a 10am flight gives you plenty of time for breakfast, even if you have a C gate I wouldn’t leave anytime before 9.10am at the earliest.
Ah, don’t know how I missed that! Thanks very much!
Old Oct 22, 2017, 7:22 am

Programs: BA Gold, HHonors Gold, Priority Pass
I’ve had the CCR breakfast once and was really impressed. I went for the full English with a few glasses of LPGS and a pot of English breakfast tea.

Staff were very attentive and made sure my glass was always full and regularly topped up my tea.

What more could you want?
PJSMITH0 likes this.
Old Oct 22, 2017, 7:46 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by tomparskate
I’ve had the CCR breakfast once and was really impressed. I went for the full English with a few glasses of LPGS and a pot of English breakfast tea.

Staff were very attentive and made sure my glass was always full and regularly topped up my tea.

What more could you want?
That sounds very decent! Looking forward to it, and my first time on the Dreamliner!

I guess I just wondered about factoring in it being half term, a Monday morning etc
Old Oct 22, 2017, 10:06 am

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold, GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond, Accor Plat, Pucci Fan Club
Breakfast

Had breakfast on Friday in the CCR. Loved it.

Beautiful scrambled eggs. Great full English. Toast and butter, great service.

It felt a bit novel from the usual boozey CCR lunch and dinner though of course you can have a boozey breakfast too!
TPRun and rapidex like this.
Old Oct 22, 2017, 10:47 am

Programs: BA Gold!/OWE
I usually go for the off the menu omelette - tends to vary in quality. Sometimes perfect and fluffy and others a bit overcooked and rubbery. I do like the sausages they have.
TPRun likes this.
Old Oct 22, 2017, 12:59 pm

Programs: BA GGL & LTG, EK Silver, HHonors Lifetime Diamond; Proudly Mucci Free - total nonsense
Kippers and poached egg are great; if you like egg runny tell them as it is often overcooked a little. Ask for toast also.
Old Oct 25, 2017, 6:59 am

Programs: Aegean Airlines Silver, British Airways Gold, Virgin Atlantic Silver
I had the california eggs benedict (comes with avocado) and my wife had the kippers this morning - both very nice
Old Oct 25, 2017, 7:05 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, ITA Club Executive, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
Swap the coffee/cappuccino/latte for an Espresso Martini.
Old Oct 25, 2017, 7:11 am

If toast racks are you thing, it's 10/10.
Old Oct 25, 2017, 7:18 am

Location: 15 minutes west of LHR, Stockholm, or somewhere inbetween.
Programs: BAEC Gold GGL, CCR, GfL, Mucci des Recherches des Consommations Exotiques.
Originally Posted by Frequent flyer 101
If toast racks are you thing, it's 10/10.
I find them a bit hard to digest.
Old Jul 1, 2018, 8:43 pm

Programs: SK EBG, BAEC Gold
My Google-fu skills are failing me so need to ask a simple question... From what time Is breakfast generally available in the CCR? (I'll be arriving on one of the HKG flights around 05:00 and most likely making a T5 connection around 07.00)
Old Jul 1, 2018, 9:39 pm

Programs: Mucci, BA Bronze, Hilton Gold
Would have been nice to have the OPs opinion on their breakfast. (Especially since the idea of trying it without checking here first was not an option!)
Old Jul 1, 2018, 9:58 pm
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by GinFizz
My Google-fu skills are failing me so need to ask a simple question... From what time Is breakfast generally available in the CCR? (I'll be arriving on one of the HKG flights around 05:00 and most likely making a T5 connection around 07.00)
from when it opens around 0500

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.